Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
hit the following exception when I attempted to use the mod:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/DayCode/day22.rpy', 1597420251, 17097) is defined twice, at game/DayCode/day22.rpy:2 and game/game/DayCode/day22.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/DayCode/day22.rpy', 1597420251, 17097) is defined twice, at game/DayCode/day22.rpy:2 and game/game/DayCode/day22.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Aug 16 09:19:28 2020

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

D-HIK3

Sep 6, 2018

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\lafed\downloads\Adult\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Aug 16 09:19:28 2020
same here

• Thinking Face

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

While running game code:
same here
your problem is that you extract the mod from inside the subfolder game instead by the main folder where the game exe is.Go inside the subfolder "game".There should be now a folder called game.Delete this folder.And extract the mod rar file from the main folder.There should be come a question about overwrite you must click on yes then

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is the sister not an option on the alpha route? Haven't seen or done anything with her since an early walk on the beach.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Is the sister not an option on the alpha route? Haven't seen or done anything with her since an early walk on the beach.
This game apparently focuses more on the beta route. There are more scenes of Sunny with NTR than with Alpha route, that's a shame because I like the game. There are no new scenes with Sunny in this update to the alpha route unfortunately.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This game apparently focuses more on the beta route. There are more scenes of Sunny with NTR than with Alpha route, that's a shame because I like the game. There are no new scenes with Sunny in this update to the alpha route unfortunately.
Shit that really sucks, she is by far my favourite girl.

And I realised I just asked this question in the mod instead of game forum.
But thanks for the reply.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hi, is there a way to install the mod without removing the beta gallery?
Yes, download the mod and just remove the files Gallery.rpy/screens.rpy from the game folder of the mod and then overwrite the other files. Any error message me please.

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, download the mod and just remove the files Gallery.rpy/screens.rpy from the game folder of the mod and then overwrite the other files. Any error message me please.
Thanks. Just tried it and it worked. There doesn't seem to be any errors but I'll let you know if any shows up.

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
hey i am new to this, but how to find the gallery code? i filter searched through all .rpy files but i could find he coding for gallery code. can anyone direct me?

• Angry

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey i am new to this, but how to find the gallery code? i filter searched through all .rpy files but i could find he coding for gallery code. can anyone direct me?
normaly it would be better to ask this in the game thread instead in the mod thread.There is your answer written.Anyway it is 947 :)

Neuneu2

Aug 10, 2017
i can't unlock the beta route gallery, it just crash the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, download the last version (0.41) from the main page (Of the game not the mod), galleryBeta seems missing in the outdated version (In the gallery.rpy). Or try to put this gallery file in /game, with the mod beta and alpha obviously. Maybe is gonna work without reddl the last 0.41 version.

Reactions: batanegra and IAmAB
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes