izumou

Jul 19, 2020
my saves won´t work. there is always a error message and when I ignore that I´m at the name choosing again

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.6.Revised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.08.2021 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is it patched?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I will only start the game when the MOD and PATCH are available. :unsure:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This update felt like a little bookkeeping and catch up update for the love path. Way back when I chose to ditch Emma and join Sister Dearest at the beach, so I got the café date with Emma this time. (I wonder if it will happen the other way around if you chose Emma back then?) She also mentions the glory hole from the Beta path and you "accidentally" sabotage the threesome from the "alternate universe" that happened last update. So all in all you have two scenes, one with a new girl and the other was started at the end of the last update, and you see the family naked. Hoping for more progress on that front real soon.

Two more points: I feel like some characters got a generation update, Maude and Mom look a bit different / better, and two, would you buy a used car from that person?

Used Car.png Used Car.png

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I have actually played both with and without the IC Patch and i prefer IC because i am a pervert and i like that sort of thing in my games.
:unsure: You are a perverted level:
Level 1 - MC EcchiSensei
Level 2 - MC Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced
Level 3 - MC The Professor
Level 4 - MC A Family Venture
Level 5 - MC Goodnight Kiss

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
you guys can still use your old save data. i try it and it works for me.
For some games it is preferable that you start again. I know that time is our main consumption dream, but if you continue you may lose something.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes