Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.35 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.34 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

FMG

Dec 8, 2016
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.35 GB: MEGA - MIXDROP
Compressed Size Mac: 1.34 GB: MEGA - MIXDROP

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Please may you provide a link to the Win version.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
speaking of trolls....man i was just sitting and thinking its a wonder nobody has made any games where mc is a troll
kind of strange strange and ironic when ya think about it LOL ...theres many games with orcs and goblins why not trolls ?
oh i know they are to busy starting hate threads HEHEHEHE

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Haven't been around for the past several months and I also checked few pages back, but still didn't understand - are/will the two paths be equally developed or there was a change?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
well, NTR haters won. This game is going to the direction of another harem game.
After 4 months, renders are good but day 5 was way more hotter with worse renders and no animation or sound.
There's very clearly NTR events at the party though? I'm not sure what you're on about. There's one with Emma and Marcus, and based on the dialogue it seemed there was also a Marcus/Sunny one that didn't make it in the update but will be added next time.

Edit: There's also a Tracy/Marcus dream sequence scene.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
There's very clearly NTR events at the party though? I'm not sure what you're on about. There's one with Emma and Marcus, and based on the dialogue it seemed there was also a Marcus/Sunny one that didn't make it in the update but will be added next time.

Edit: There's also a Tracy/Marcus dream sequence scene.
hotness meter is low for such potential setting, one handjob dream and maude fuck
this update alpha is way better, handjob interrupted by sunny and sunny watching mc dick
alpha gets to the driver seat and beta is gimped somehow.
Again i do not care alpha or beta, if it hits the right spots its fine. You may say all the hottest scenes were in beta path earlier, party scene with sunny unconcious, tracy with creampie, black guy scene, sunny defloration scene etc., this version beta pales greatly in comparison to previous updates. Just hope modelling path gets some interesting ideas

Reactions: JConners298

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
It's been about 2 years since I last played this game. I've come back only to find there is still no mc + mom/sister content either on the Alpha or Beta route...WOW! I'm guessing at this point the mother and sister have fallen from the rolls of blood related love interest to eye candy or at least when it concerns the mc, which I can accept if that's what the dev's wanna do. What sucks is the point and choice system that makes you think that your actually influencing them as love interest when in fact you're getting nothing out of it. Almost as if the whole point of the two is so the dev's can make the player think that they're being NTR'ed but...if neither the mother nor sister is a love interest than can it really be considered NTR? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes