• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :).It doesn´t matter when you install the incest patch itself because the mod don´t touch any script file.
install guide:
1: install IAmAB mod and the incest mod first (It doesn´t matter which one from both first)
2: extract this zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click on yes for overwrite
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again. It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :)
installk guide:
1: install IAmAB mod first
2: extract this zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click on yes for overwrite
But where in the process should the i-patch be installed?

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
How to make this mod work on android apk original version of the game. Where to place the Game folder of mod in the android.
Same question here,a Walkthrough mod working for android would truly be a godsend,eager to see what's new with the Alpha Route.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated.

And there is no need to put codes in the gallery anymore. I removed that.
As for the android version I'm not a porter (yet?) so I can't say if it'll get a port or not and I also don't know how to install it on android or even if it would work by just overwriting files, since I never tested my mods in android ports.

Reactions: Tinuss

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :)
installk guide:
1: install IAmAB mod first
could you update it to the new patch

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
what is the gallery code,mod is not working for gallery but is working for walktrough
i m facing the same problem.. i m not using incest patch but still gallery asks for code and and update finishes when sunny almost catches tracy and MC

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
i m facing the same problem.. i m not using incest patch but still gallery asks for code and and update finishes when sunny almost catches tracy and MC
what is the gallery code,mod is not working for gallery but is working for walktrough
I literally just tested it and both things work. Make sure you didn't download the outdated mod version. Updated one has "Revised" written on it.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I literally just tested it and both things work. Make sure you didn't download the outdated mod version. Updated one has "Revised" written on it.
I've just downloaded your latest version, and gallery isn't working. No new scenes at all.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes