Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure if this is from the mod or the compatible ipatch but I'm guessing it's from one of them.
wow.This is my mistake.I didn´t see that IAmAB use an other folder structure.Give me maybe 5 minutes to fix that

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure if this is from the mod or the compatible ipatch but I'm guessing it's from one of them.
done.Redownload the compatible mod.You need go to the subfolder game and delete the daycode folder first and then go back to the main folder (where the exe is) and extract then the mod.It should be come a question about overwrite then.You must click on yes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
wow.This is my mistake.I didn´t see that IAmAB use an other folder structure.Give me maybe 5 minutes to fix that
Your patch and the mod work together without problems, at least for me.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Your patch and the mod work together without problems, at least for me.
strange.You should become the same error with twice labels.At least when you use the compatible mod and this this necesary for the i think it was the first 4 or 5 days

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
strange.You should become the same error with twice labels.At least when you use the compatible mod and this this necesary for the i think it was the first 4 or 5 days
This looks like a wrong installation, as if the DayCode folder exists 2 times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This looks like a wrong installation, as if the DayCode folder exists 2 times.
the problem was that IAmAB use the folder struction game\scripts\DayCode for his mod.And i was using in my mod game\DayCode.That was causing that.The rpy files exist twice but in difference folders

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
the problem was that IAmAB use the folder struction game\scripts\DayCode for his mod.And i was using in my mod game\DayCode.That was causing that.The rpy files exist twice but in difference folders
your mod "zz_patch.rpy" accesses the original files and overwrites only the information and not the files themselves. The file "zz_patch.rpy" accesses the mod files in the case when you install the mod with. Renpy always uses unpacked files first and by the mod the "script.rpa" is ignored for the most part. Or do I understand something wrong?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
your mod "zz_patch.rpy" accesses the original files and overwrites only the information and not the files themselves. The file "zz_patch.rpy" accesses the mod files in the case when you install the mod with. Renpy always uses unpacked files first and by the mod the "script.rpa" is ignored for the most part. Or do I understand something wrong?
you understand it wrong.The incest patch and the walktrough mod from IAmAB are not 100 percent compatible.In the first 4-5 days the incest mod overwrite complete labels so that the walktrough mod not highlight there the choices.So i createt the compatible mod.It is basicly the script files from IAmAB but i renamed there the label names so that i can overwrite the renamed label names in the incest patch that the choices are highlited and the text what i changed in the incest mod will be changed there too

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
you understand it wrong.The incest patch and the walktrough mod from IAmAB are not 100 percent compatible.In the first 4-5 days the incest mod overwrite complete labels so that the walktrough mod not highlight there the choices.So i createt the compatible mod.It is basicly the script files from IAmAB but i renamed there the label names so that i can overwrite the renamed label names in the incest patch that the choices are highlited and the text what i changed in the incest mod will be changed there too
but then that must have been in the first versions of the patch. i downloaded both yesterday and had no problems with the mod and the patch. there were only a few places where there was no green selection and they were all only from day 6. and i think that these selections do not have a big part in the story.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
but then that must have been in the first versions of the patch. i downloaded both yesterday and no problems with the mod and the patch. there were only a few places where there was no green selection and they were all only from day 6.
for example i can´t remember if this scene was on day 4 or earlyer the mc goes with his mom shoping and the mc has the choice to peek on her.When you have only instaled the walktrough in the choice you have a green selection and if you use both mod then this is not there because i overwrite this scene.There was a sentence what i needed to delete so the incest mod overwrite the walktough.In the most parts both mods working but in a few scenes where you have choices not

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
for example i can´t remember if this scene was on day 4 or earlyer the mc goes with his mom shoping and the mc has the choice to peek on her.When you have only instaled the walktrough in the choice you have a green selection and if you use both mod then this is not there because i overwrite this scene.There was a sentence what i needed to delete so the incest mod overwrite the walktough.In the most parts both mods working but in a few scenes where you have choices not
that's right, the peek scene while shopping wasn't green, but i don't think it's that important. you can say that it works 98% of the time without problems, the remaining 2% are manageable and mostly not annoying or worse.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that's right, the peek scene while shopping wasn't green, but i don't think it's that important. you can say that it works 98% of the time without problems, the remaining 2% are manageable and mostly not annoying or worse.
it is not important.But there is written that the mom is the stepmom and if you play the incest and the walktrough mod then they wondering why the walktrough mod is not working there

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
it is not important.But there is written that the mom is the stepmom and if you play the incest and the walktrough mod then they wondering why the walktrough mod is not working there
except for the missing green selection, i see nothing of stepmom.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
done.Redownload the compatible mod.You need go to the subfolder game and delete the daycode folder first and then go back to the main folder (where the exe is) and extract then the mod.It should be come a question about overwrite then.You must click on yes
That did her. Thanks again.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
except for the missing green selection, i see nothing of stepmom.
sorry it was not stepmon it was the word Step-son.It was basicly near after they walked in into the shop.You didn´t see this sentence because you see this scene from the incest mod and not the original/walktrough mod.You found it in the day3.rpy.In the line 452.This line is deleted in the incest mod

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
sorry it was not stepmon it was the word Step-son.It was basicly near after they walked in into the shop.You didn´t see this sentence because you see this scene from the incest mod and not the original/walktrough mod.You found it in the day3.rpy.In the line 452.This line is deleted in the incest mod
but that doesn't explain why there is no green highlighting. and your file has everything for that.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
but that doesn't explain why there is no green highlighting. and your file has everything for that.
For that is the compatible mod there.The problem is the choices.I use the vanilla script label for that where not the choices highlited is.So i have 2 times the same labels in the incest mod.One is where you play without the walktrough and the second one is where you use it.To make not become the error with twice the same labels i need to rename a few walktrough labels

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
For that is the compatible mod there.The problem is the choices.I use the vanilla script label for that where not the choices highlited is.So i have 2 times the same labels in the incest mod.One is where you play without the walktrough and the second one is where you use it.To make not become the error with twice the same labels i need to rename a few walktrough labels
that's what i mean, that everything is present in your file. then this is probably more a label problem or something else. according to the "zz_patch.rpy" the mod and the patch should work together without problems.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that's what i mean, that everything is present in your file. then it's probably more a label problem or something else. according to the zz_patch.rpy the mod and the patch should work fine.
did you install the walktrough mod,the incest mod and the compatible mod? you need all three of them to work perfect

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes