Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have the mod and the loaded. that there are more I did not know. :ROFLMAO:
It was a link in the op in this thread but i have no idea why IAmAB delete the link but i linked that now in the incest post in the game thread itself

Reactions: DrAddy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
It was a link in the op in this threas but i have no idea why IAmAB delete the link but i linkes that now in the incest post in the game thread itself
i was just about to write that it should be added to your post and you already did it. perfect.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this happens, but it's still strange that some things work and others don't, without the compatible mod.
for the most part of the incest mod i only change the sentence without use the complete labels. But in the first 13 days i needed to overwrite a few labels because when there is only written like stepmom or stepson so i need to delete complete this sentence.So it is happening the first 4 days that i needed to overwrite labels but there are choices where the walktrough mod highlited the answer

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
for the most part of the incest mod i only change the sentence without use the complete labels. But in the first 13 days i needed to overwrite a few labels because when there is only written like stepmom or stepson so i need to delete complete this sentence.So it is happening the first 4 days that i needed to overwrite labels but there are choices where the walktrough mod highlited the answer
Maybe it's easier if you have both in one. but you can't have everything and I wouldn't learn from it either.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Maybe it's easier if you have both in one. but you can't have everything and I wouldn't learn from it either.
maybe i make an option folder with the compatible mod inside in the incest mod.But this update takes me so much time to update because the dev changed the code a little so i needed the overwrite labels in the incest mod to change and then the compatible mod too .I´m not sure if i will continue this compatible mod when the dev changed that again

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
maybe i make an option folder with the compatible mod inside in the incest mod.But this update takes me so much time to update because the dev changed the code a little so i needed the overwrite labels in the incest mod to change and then the compatible mod too .I´m not sure if i will continue this compatible mod when the dev changed that again
something like this is bad, if something is changed all the time, so that it has a negative effect on mods.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
something like this is bad, if something is changed all the time, so that it has a negative effect on mods.
yes.I´m not sure if it was the first or the second time but i think it was the first time.But it is anoying when i need to change the things again.The "good" thing was that i wrote in the incest mod in which script file this label was.

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :).It doesn´t matter when you install the incest patch itself because the mod don´t touch any script file.
install guide:
1: install IAmAB mod and the incest mod first (It doesn´t matter which one from both first)
2: extract this zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click on yes for overwrite
Edit 19.12.2021: I´m not sure if i continue the mod in the future.It spend for me to much time like this time to update it when it is needet.This update 0.7 for example is the code a little changed and i need to change again the script files to make the mod compatible with the incest patch again
I hope you keep doing the Incest compatible Mod, its is the only reason I play the game still =]

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of

Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.7 Revised] + IAmAB Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod + gigan Incest Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my android port for Ch2 V0.7
Includes IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod

Usual gestures , save name/delete, SeeThru textbox etc etc
Alternative perststent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to Ch2 v0.7

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes