Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think it's your save file, I just checked and it's the game that has that bug. Dev must have forgot to change the jump that gives that error.
Might wait for the revised version of it.
Yea, i tried some saves from others but all came back the same.
I bed its probably either just a typo or accidently use of auto-correct :)

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
There is a 0.8 bugfix download in the game's 1st post. Replaces the entire scripts.rpa.

Edit: Looks to be ~2mb smaller than the original though, so that doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
There is a 0.8 bugfix download in the game's 1st post. Replaces the entire scripts.rpa.

Edit: Looks to be ~2mb smaller than the original though, so that doesn't seem right.
Might be because for the bugfix .7z is used while the main folders where .zip those formats compress slightly different.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Might be because for the bugfix .7z is used while the main folders where .zip those formats compress slightly different.
No, I'm talking the extracted file. The original scripts.rpa is 7.51 MB, the bugfix one is 5.55 MB. Does RPA have variable compression options? Doesn't seem like it should even make much difference for scripts. I guess I'll extract them both with UnRen and see what the deal is.

Edit: Ah ok, I see what it is. The original RPA includes the source RPYs. The bugfix RPA only includes the compiled RPYCs.

Reactions: Drainer002

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v0.8 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod
Also added a quick cheat screen of my own.
You'll need to turn it on by going to preferences while in game then it will show up in quick menu.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods
Updated my Android port to Ch2 v0.8

Reactions: Fenix02 and IAmAB

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :).It doesn´t matter when you install the incest patch itself because the mod don´t touch any script file.
install guide:
1: install IAmAB mod and the incest mod first (It doesn´t matter which one from both first)
2: extract this zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click on yes for overwrite
Edit 19.12.2021: I´m not sure if i continue the mod in the future.It spend for me to much time like this time to update it when it is needet.This update 0.7 for example is the code a little changed and i need to change again the script files to make the mod compatible with the incest patch again

Edit 03.01.2022: I have been thinking about this for the last 2 weeks and i come to the conclusion that i will abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
Looks like the game's code changed again. RIP:HideThePain:

Can't even see the main menu in the current version. Am met with an instant error screen

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,
i had nothing to do so i made IAmAB mod compatible (at least i hope so) with the incest patch again.For that i had to change in his mod maybe 4 or 6 label names including the jump command for that.Have fun with it.If something is not working let me know :).It doesn´t matter when you install the incest patch itself because the mod don´t touch any script file.
install guide:
1: install IAmAB mod and the incest mod first (It doesn´t matter which one from both first)
2: extract this zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click on yes for overwrite
Edit 19.12.2021: I´m not sure if i continue the mod in the future.It spend for me to much time like this time to update it when it is needet.This update 0.7 for example is the code a little changed and i need to change again the script files to make the mod compatible with the incest patch again

Edit 03.01.2022: I have been thinking about this for the last 2 weeks and i come to the conclusion that i will abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
Does this still work with the new version?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
this lead to NTR(Marcus and Emma)no matter what MC choose before,is it a BUG or I choose wrong before?
View attachment 1824235
View attachment 1824236
Yeah I just hit that as well. I noticed that Emma is shown as dating "none" in the character screen, so that seems like it must be a bug. There was that dev note from a few days prior where it asked you to reset the dating statuses and I set them all to the MC. I thought she was in the list. Edit: Checking that code (day 26) it seems Emma isn't in the list.

Looks like this is what determines it, in day29.rpy:
Python:
if EmmaDating == "MC":
    if day26watchedntr:
        jump day29_emma_home_b
    elif True:
        jump day29_emma_home_a
elif True:
    jump day29_emma_home_b
Searching through all the scripts, it doesn't seem like EmmaDating is ever actually set? The only actual reference to it at all is that check of its value on day 29.

A temporary fix is to edit day29.rpy and add $ EmmaDating = "MC" somewhere before that block of code above. That will put you on the alpha route and you get the scene with Emma and the MC.

Last edited:

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah I just hit that as well. I noticed that Emma is shown as dating "none" in the character screen, so that seems like it must be a bug. There was that dev note from a few days prior where it asked you to reset the dating statuses and I set them all to the MC. I thought she was in the list. Edit: Checking that code (day 26) it seems Emma isn't in the list.

Looks like this is what determines it, in day29.rpy:
Python:
if EmmaDating == "MC":
    if day26watchedntr:
        jump day29_emma_home_b
    elif True:
        jump day29_emma_home_a
elif True:
    jump day29_emma_home_b
I think just choose the beneath of it thats you choose go home then go to our friend house.. from the statement we can assure that visiting Emma House cancel and Marcus and the other go homeinstead hangout to emma house? cmiiw
and could someone share me code for extra scene?
and tbh how to make emma our gf?

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I don't recall seeing that off the top of my head. Did it come with bonuses to the other stats? I know that some highlighted choices sacrifice certain bonuses in one stat for bonuses in multiple other stats (although I don't recall negatives).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I don't recall seeing that off the top of my head. Did it come with bonuses to the other stats? I know that some highlighted choices sacrifice certain bonuses in one stat for bonuses in multiple other stats (although I don't recall negatives).
some have -confidence +love/corruption but one or two so far are pure -confidence thats why Im confused

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes