Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Reactions: verizon_vader

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
1669307956104.png

:KEK:

I'll update the mod soon, it'll come out later today or tomorrow! Even if the guy above doesn't like it.
PS: I have nothing against who plays the beta route it's just not my thing, so I won't do something I don't like.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
View attachment 2190955

:KEK:

I'll update the mod soon, it'll come out later today or tomorrow! Even if the guy above doesn't like it.
PS: I have nothing against who plays the beta route it's just not my thing, so I won't do something I don't like.
You know what, next you really should unlock only the alpha routes' gallery along with only the alpha route wt just to make a damn point that you don't have to do shit, yet here you are still doing it for free and here we are still downloading it and using it.
The amount of entitlement in some people's ass on this site is staggering.

Jul 15, 2017
And so you wanna ruin it for everyone because of the nitpicky loud few ones only to spite on them? ._.
Shows kinda who is really entitled here... (plus it's pretty immature).

/Edit: Also:
You know what, next you really should unlock only the alpha routes' gallery along with only the alpha route wt just to make a damn point that you don't have to do shit, yet here you are still doing it for free and here we are still downloading it and using it.
While i get your Mindset to a dagree, and especially understand the frustration, i've also to point out that there are Modders which exist and go the extra mile, even for stuff they don't like generally. I don't blame this modder here for not adding beta-route walkthrough, but if this site offers a rating system, even for mods, than everyone should be free to rate or even better to give feedback however he/she feels... otherwise simply disable the ratings, because it doesn't make sense to have a rating system, when user (and potentially modders themself) expect an echo-chamber of praise(only because it exists).

I personally wouldn't find it fair to rate / praise a modder the same way who do extra work for stuff even though they dislike it as with modders who doesn't go that far because they don't feel like it. Or does that sound fair to you?

And that doesn't mean i support this one particular rating/feedback/review which is screenshotet here where a user goes too far and act in an entitled way... but i still find people - no matter if the mod itself is free and stuff (which you can still appreciate even if you critisize something) - should be allowed to give negative/positive feedback.

(Not to mention that this modder also set up patreon for optional support, which is nothing wrong, but just saying...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Juninpachi
Apr 16, 2020
Hey there this mod can be used for Beta well sorta, Just do the opposite of what the green text is, it doesn't have to be green to be right aye?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It's literally in the incest patch post. He's not working on it anymore but it's universal unless the dev changes the variables. And it worked just fine last update.
I must suck at reading then since many posts say that the incest patch will interfiere with the wt mod so I either use one or the other

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
And so you wanna ruin it for everyone because of the nitpicky loud few ones only to spite on them? ._.

/Edit: Also:

While i get your Mindset to a dagree, and especially understand the frustration, i've also to point out that there are Modders which exist and go the extra mile, even for stuff they don't like generally. I don't blame this modder here for not adding beta-route walkthrough, but if this site offers a rating system, even for mods, than everyone should be free to rate or even better to give feedback however he/she feels... otherwise simply disable the ratings, because it doesn't make sense to have a rating system, when user (and potentially modders themself) expect an echo-chamber of praise(only because it exists).

I personally wouldn't find it fair to rate / praise a modder the same way who do extra work for stuff even though they dislike it as with modders who doesn't go that far because they don't feel like it. Or does that sound fair to you?

And that doesn't mean i support this one particular rating/feedback/review which is screenshotet here where a user goes too far and act in an entitled way... but i still find people - no matter if the mod itself is free and stuff (which you can still appreciate even if you critisize something) - should be allowed to give negative/positive feedback.

(Not to mention that this modder also set up patreon for optional support, which is nothing wrong, but just saying...)
That's a nice speech and all but unless i'm supporting anyone financially or otherwise who is creating something whether it would be a mod or whole game would Not be deprecated for their work neither by rating it poorly nor in the thread just because it doesn't suit my taste, but of course i only speak for myself.

And about that "ruin it for everyone" ,again who's everyone? contributors? supporters? maximum numbers of folks here are precisely because of the certain route which this thread specifically headlines or did you just ignored that, so some "nitpicker" coming here and despite reading what this is still rants about the mod is not all delivering seems reasonable to you?

You talk about immaturity after facepalming my comment and asking if it is fair as to why the modders not going all the way for something they are providing for free by investing their time simply because they can ?

Yes, who's really entitled and immature here indeed.

Reactions: EmeraldSword

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I must suck at reading then since many posts say that the incest patch will interfiere with the wt mod so I either use one or the other
The guy who made the incest patch made a compatibility patch for the wt mod.

And yes you suck at reading cause it's literally written about with a link to it in the incest patch post.

rrbee

Jun 24, 2020
Yes, who's really entitled and immature here indeed.
If I may interject into a heated discussion (ALWAYS a good idea on the internet I've found), I think that Mike has some valid points. It's important to understand that everyone has their own opinion/kinks/desires and it's not wrong to want to see those particular items fulfilled. It's 100% fine with someone requesting something that's not currently offered and it's 100% fine to be disappointed if it's not offered. Vocalizing a desire for something is the best way to find out if this is something that developer/modder would be interested/able to provide.

Having said that, Lancer's initial reaction to the "request" is also 100% understandable, and frankly I had much the same feeling when I read it. The requester didn't ask nor provide constructive criticism. The requester berated the modder for not providing for s/he wanted and acted as very much in an entitled way as if the modder owed it to people that s/he do free work to satisfy everyone.

TL;DR version: It's fine to want something, and it's fine to ask for something. It's not fine to act as if it's owed to you and berate someone for not providing it for free.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated.

A bugfixed version of the game might be posted by the dev since he always posts one after every update. Someone also told me about the extra version, in any of the cases I'll update the mod again if needed.

Take care!
~AB

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Updated.

A bugfixed version of the game might be posted by the dev since he always posts one after every update. Someone also told me about the extra version, in any of the cases I'll update the mod again if needed.

Take care!
~AB
the extra version contains only in the extra menu a scene with tracy and marcus and fixed the beta gallery at least what i have seen

Reactions: IAmAB
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes