gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes, I have downloaded the version multiple times
what do you downloaded? the normal,comressed or android? i have no idea why you don´t have this extra scene.I only think that you download the normal version instead the SE version or that you have an older mod inside the subfolder game

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is there already a patch or mod for latest version available? There are stil some bugs and on patreon its al gone silent since release...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there already a patch or mod for latest version available? There are stil some bugs and on patreon its al gone silent since release...
it exist since 2 days a bug fix on the patreon site.It fixed the " could not find label 'day29_eou'. " bug

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
you must looking for which version you download the bug fix.it´s exist 2.1 for the normal version and 1 extra for the SE version
I have both ...:)...just try first if it works at the standard vewrsion......Thank you!
I think that Maude lost her tattoos in her last scenes is still not solved...:-(

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have both ...:)...just try first if it works at the standard vewrsion......Thank you!
I think that Maude lost her tattoos in her last scenes is still not solved...:-(
I need to start from new so i can´t tell something about it but it sounds like that this is a render mistake.The bug fixes here are at least what i remember only script based bug fixes and not images.Maybe it will be fixed in the next game version

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes