Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lol, the MC is an end-teenager spying on his Mom and her Boss, doing mind-Kino about what the Boss insinuates with his talk, admitting to himself it might not even be what he thinks. Yeah, storming out then would be "top"! Talking to Mom later on about the talk she had, both of you agreeing that this guy is a sleazball and that she will search for some other job would be a better way.
As for leaving Mom and sis alone with others: Girls have rights too and can make their own choices. Being nearby (other room, etc.) as safety if some known a-hole tries force or coercion, that is different. Plucking himself down anywhere Mom and Sis are, obviously because he is alpha, makes the MC look like he does not trust them from the start with even smallest stuff.

I am a Non-NTR and diplo route player (and some more pro-active Beta towards alpha-regain for seeing what that path is) too, but I simply do not see the allure some of you seem to have for boasting so much from the get go that you cannot pass a door due to being so blown up and fuck everything not on a tree at the count of 3 during the first day. CS is still rather at the beginning, this game has great potential. Even for the Alpha route!
so confronting a guy that is almost sexually harassing your mom and a woman you like is seeing as an asshole in your book... guess we really think pretty different when it comes to it.

btw this is my last post, no point discussing this further.
Peace

edit: I understand perfectly you mean those black guys are assholes, but you still think is an asshole thing to not let the girls stay or talk with them....so my point is still valid .

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not like this game because you decide what you decide your mother is fucked and your sister too. The difference is whether you see it or not. But it always happens.
So that several routes if nothing changes practically

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so confronting a guy that is almost sexually harassing your mom and a woman you like is seeing as an asshole in your book... guess we really think pretty different when it comes to it.
btw this is my last post, no point discussing this further.
Peace
English might not be my first language, but it seems you want to misunderstand my post, clearly seen in that you do not even recognize who were the a-holes (sleazy boss and his son) in my example from the game. Still we should agree to disagree.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I do not like this game because you decide what you decide your mother is fucked and your sister too. The difference is whether you see it or not. But it always happens.
Have you played using the walkthrough? There's no fucking of them in the alpha route after the fix. (well except you finger fucking ma) If route done correctly, listening to Way koo talk about the uniforms gets DENIED and instantly into checking on your sister who DENIES Marcus.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Though that is nice from a non-NTR point of view, it still does not take away the complaint of some that too much of the Non-NTR route is about Marcus and his father's interactions with Mom and sis and not about forging relations yourself with your Mom and Sis. That is one thing I personally think The Tyrant does right on the Non NTR route, but that is of course only my opinion.
Dev is free to do as he pleases how he wants to develop his game and since it would make a bigger divergence between NTR and NOn-NTR route it would mean more work for the dev, so can understand if he prefers not to go that way.
I think there will be much more variance once further updates come in. It is quite obvious to see that the development despite the v0.80 tag is still in a rather early phase. We will have enough fun.

See several posts by several users above. That was a bug in v0.70, which is already corrected.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
These two posts have caused me to delete this game before I even played it, i despise ntr games if playing a male mc. I know double standards and all that. What i hate most is seeing a game that is NTR avoidable and yet forces the mc to be force-fed ntr. I played one game that even asked if you liked ntr whether you selected yes or no you got scenes filled with it. Well on to the next one until this one actually lives up to the tags
Well at least he doesn't make the mc lick the girls clean after the other men are done with them. Yet.
So there's that. I guess.:LOL:

Reactions: Deathdawg

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Incest Patch please.

Right now it is all set to step-mother and step-sister.
Naming your step-mom "Mother" is not a solution as someone said previously. Unless you want everyone call her a Mother including her Boss and others ...

BTW - Didnt Patreon forbid even step-incest from their site ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Elena - from hot brunette to fugly fake blonde. WTF were the devs thinking ! Bring back the old model !
Her skin looks like she is 60 !

Reactions: Koulo077

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think christmass part should be removed from the version now. it was hillarius right now it is march so we are way past christmass now.

I played from the start and i dont really see what the fuzz was about it makes much more sense the way it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
the game was unplayable for me as I got a constant an error has occurred with line for basically everything not to mention it was also skipping the choices when the ignore button was pressed to ignore the line errors so please fix up the line coding to make this update playable.
P.S
I've never had this issue before with Ren'Py games before

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Still getting the attached error on opening the game -
I have no saves in the AppDate folder
I have deleted all local saves
And still no joy.
Tried adding day9 and 10 fixes and still nothing.
Version 0.61 works ok for me, the last one to do so, only thing I can think is it's the compressed version, but would rather not have to DL 2.3Gb. That said, IIRC I had the same with 0.70 on both compressed and uncompressed versions.
I've dug deeper and can't find much other than blaming saves and compressed versions
Any help would be appreciated

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Haven't played this fame for a while. How avoidable is NTR in 8.0, and how much content is there avoiding it?
Tried to go back and read from the last like 7 pages, but too much of it was people arguing

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Haven't played this fame for a while. How avoidable is NTR in 8.0, and how much content is there avoiding it?
Tried to go back and read from the last like 7 pages, but too much of it was people arguing
well the ntr is easily avoidable, it even shows what every choice does, for content its barely nothing, you should wait for another update

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@N7 Even though there isn't an official changelog, maybe you should add something like "Alpha route: no progress; NTR route: about 6 new scenes (or whatever)"... save a little noise in the thread anyway.

Reactions: Nightphysics

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I made a patch for the good stuff. It works for me but can someone confirm it works and doesn't break anything and then I'll get someone to add it to the Op>

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes