VN - Ren'Py - Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1] [King of lust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thefreeman48

This is one of the best games I have played, in terms of narrative story, character development and variety of types of characters. I love that your choices actually influence the gameplay DRAMATICALLY and every choice counts. There are legit many ways to play the game. As a fan of NTR I love it but also as an harem game its awesome. It truly allows you to live both if you want. I can't wait for the next installment.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

surrenderyoursister

Kinda reminded me of the relationship i have with my sis.

Love the pragmatic attitude of the main antagonist.
    He's an ass but not exactly hostile. You can't really hate him for how he faces life.
    Take it when it comes your way. Even if it happens to be someone else's sister. No hard feelings, right?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

First some renders are trash, like done in 50 passes or something like that.
    Second the alpha male harem route is full of girls, but they are the side characters.
    The routes are awesome, if you solve the algorithm for each one of them, or you play with the WT in a second monitor.
    Im not convinced that the kind of intermediate beta route works. The route that works is the cuck route where bsically the MC is trash, is lied constantly and is getting nothing, This route has like 70% of the content, maybe is 60, but those fuckers sure dont need to solve any complex algorithms to fuck main characters, way faster than you, they actually are 20 updates ahead of you if you even when you play the same role they are playing (alpha male panty destroyer) but you get nothing and they pound pussies like lions.
    And sex scenes once again are trashy, and there is not much to enjoy. I still cant find a decent NTR ish game with decent scenes. Most of what i see of these trashy ntr games is situational, but fr the most part those situations rely heavily in your own bias, and not in the character development and storytelling.
    Thats my opinion on the game,.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Miabellas

A MUST PLAY FOR NTR FANS

From a NTR kink perspective, this game is superb. Many story beats where the MC gets cucked and denied, especially with Liza, on dates with her she fucks other guys, let you hanging and a virgin. On the virgin point, there are many instances where you can wuss out of sexual encounters and remain a sexless entity, while the girls look somewhere else to satisfied their dick cravings.

I recommend doing the Alpha route too, because it shows you how much sex scenes and events you're missing out by being a cuck, and it adds to the Beta experience.

Conclusion: 8/10
    One of the few games i will be happy to never end, so they can continue to add scenarios and new characters.

Personal note:
    I can see later down the line having a splinter route on the beta path, where the MC starts to sympathize with the girls, accepts his fate and starts craving cock instead, basically a gay route.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

pi314159265

Very good, slow but I like the burn. If you are looking for a quick game this is not it. Good models, not great, good story. Couple of alternate paths.
    Stepsister and Stepmom paths need sped up a little.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ARB582

I was skeptical about this game bcoz of all the complaining about the Alpha and Beta routes, and was about not play this game. Fortunately i gave it a shot.
    The game's great, love the character designs( Love Sunny,Karla and Emma), the render quality is good and the writing's decent too. I played through the Alpha route and went through the Beta route's gallery. Like how the MC slowly gains confidence over time and becomes more assertive, would love scenes in which we are cucking Marcus and Weiku. There seems to equal amount and focus on both Alpha and beta route scenes, i can live with that.

Now onto the complaints

The UI, i have no idea how the dev could miss this. White text on just slightly opaque black background makes text a bit harder to read especially when the CG background is also light colored( like beach backgrounds)
    Too little focus on Sunny on the Alpha route. Now i dont know if the dev wanted incest in this game and the patch is official or not. It makes sense that there would be some hesitation bcoz of the relation between MC and Sunny but i would prefer if there was more sunny content( i am definitely biased as sunny is my favorite character).
    I also do not like half completed events like the ending of the party and the tanning event at the aunts place. i would much rather have one completed event than 2 half completed ones
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Art is good, sex scenes are good and the NTR content is certainly worth it. My main issue is the great number of paths the game takes and how tough it is to follow them even with walkthroughs. A mod or even a mode that actually allows you to see all scenes would make this very good, but as it is the gameplay is not good.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

list101

I wanted to like this game. It started OK - the girls were cute.
    What killed it for me was the abundant mostly nonsensical dialogs and idiotic attempts of a joke.
    The experience improved vastly after skipping the dialogs.

The Good:
    - some decent looking girls , don't expect stunning beauties, but sexy enough.
    - entertaining if you fast forward the dialogs
    - decent amount of lewd content
    - the MC hair improvement
    The Bad:
    - The starting choices 'alpha' and 'beta' - not original just plain idiotic! Maybe it works for macho posers with shriveled genitals who haven't seen pussy in their lives.
    - The only anal scene is so shy so not 'alpha' - you have to take the dev word for it, cause there is no dick penetrating anus. Sad!
    - the MC hair was nauseating bad - in general the MC alpha or beta is just low IQ moron.

The Ugly:
    The writing is as atrocious as it can be - big pile of stinky bs.

So this project looks like one man show - where good programmer with OK graphic abilities decided to expose his lack of writing skills and limited vocabulary. If I'm wrong - the writer must be fired immediately. I'm giving it 2 stars, bcz it is somewhat entertaining once you fly over the drivel.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

inkpot

Plot = 5/5
    Genre ( Including NTR ) = 5/5
    Renders = 4/5
    Erotism = 5/5
    Scenes =4/5
    Frequency of Updates = 2/5

Overall = 4/5
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 398727

Some renders and animations could use some work, they look too static/not alive. Game has multiple paths and I think they are quite satisfactory. Wish the developers would use realistic penis shapes instead of the cliche bazooka dick shape.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

jan.spam

people complain in the reviews that this is "only" a NTR game. after a play through I can confirm that the alpha path (no share) has quite some content and that the girls are beautiful and plenty.

Overall, solid game, characters are not too developed and the renders are surely not the best to be found, but a decent game, with lewd sounds and some atmospheric ambient vibes. Story has been told many times, but if you do not expect Shakespeare you will be entertained.

Definitely worth a rainy Sunday play.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LuciferPrometheus

I think the story hasn't kicked in fully yet but it's definitely interesting. I am really looking forward to the secret friend looking to take down Marcus' father's company story line. There's obviously something weird going on on the island.

The characters, I think are great if you play on the alpha route. The slow progression with the characters in the alpha route is in my opinion preferable. If they landed on your dick from the beginning then it would be just another mindless point and click sex game. The slow character development and gradual development of feelings for the MC is what makes this game better instead of them just falling for MC easily.

The animation is decent and the renders are great. The mom looks like a milf and not a teenager. Same goes for the aunt and all the other mature characters.

I am looking forward to the next update and wish best of luck to the dev.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

elonimes

This is a great game! I love the sunny character. She is the perfect rendition for her role. The game also has two paths, and both are interesting, but the main character and drawings seem to be more geared towards the beta path. Look forward to each update!
  14. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

I feel it's somehow boring. The dialogs are a bit primitive. The characters seem kinda shallow. The story, the females, the sex scenes - not really bad, but nothing captivating.

So if you're not into MILFs or NTR then don't waste your time.

(Ch. 2 v0.5)
  15. 2.00 star(s)

MattShizzle

Not good. It's all about the NTR path - I and many others don't LIKE NTR. There IS an alpha path but not too much happens. Also, last update - far in, like hours worth of play - stuff changed enough that old saves don't work. WTF?? Who wants to go back to the beginning and have to go through everything again and likely end with different results? The sort where if you were a patron you end it and maybe wait until the game is finished and get it here. It's one thing to change stuff that a restart is needed very early on, but NOT hours worth of time.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

acondo

This developer can’t create hot non-cuck scenes even if his life depends on it, they are just so boring, ¡LIKE THE EQUIVALENT OF FUCKING MISSIONARY WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!

I thought, well, if the paths are well differentiated then what the hell, let’s play, but there is nothing interesting in the “Alpha” path. The supposed “romance” is worse than a Twilight movie and the sex is as boring as that movie itself.

The disparity between the paths is huge, not so much in the quantity but in the quality, the NTR route has a lot of multi staged scenes, while the Alpha route its mostly some hand jobs and blowjobs, some penetration, but again those scenes are so boring and end so fast that may as well don’t exist.

If you are interested in the Alpha path, don’t bother, really. Will be a waste of time.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

guy2front

Good game so far. The models are great and the animations are solid. I like how the NTR in this game is. I can path my sister and mom towards slutdom and enjoy some hot NTR action while enjoying my own action along the way too. The MC is not annoying or dumb and is relatable. Story is nothing special but I like how many choices there are to drive the narrative along. Only knock I have is the couple of decisions you have to spend your day are not all that impactful and I would suggest changing that.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

rob7278

The models in this VN are gorgeous; top 10 in my opinion of all the VN's I have played.

The dialogue/story isn't great. This VN pretty much uses all of the cliche plot lines, that are used in almost every other adult VN -
    nerdy eighteen year old virgin that moves to a different city and all the sudden every girl and female family member falls in love with him almost instantly - check
    go to the beach (or pool) and a hot female asks you to put lotion on her back, where the MC then uses this opportunity to feel up her ass and/or boobs - check
    hot females want you to go clothes shopping, so that they can model outfits for MC (and MC can peep on them when changing) - check
    play truth or dare with a bunch of hot girls - check
    'accidently' walk in on naked female family members while they are in the bathroom - check

I get that adult VN's are based on fantasies, but for Christ sakes - do most adult VN's need to recycle the same plot lines over and over and over?

To be fair - I only played the Alpha route. I really have no interest in the whole NTR or cuckold fetish, so I didn't play that route. But the decisions in this game definitely have an impact on the MC and how the story unfolds, so that is a positive.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

Legit Review. No false flagging please!

While the opening scenes talk a big game, there is very little action going on in the protagonists life until much later in the game, I get story driven games but when the scenes always have a predictable outcome, either a BJ, HJ or the protag masturbating over a dream sequence, when you take all that out that is pretty much it for the sexual content of this game

Pros
    -Very god animations (Hence the 2 stars)
    -Likable protagonist

Cons
    -Very little adult content besides the actions mentioned in review
    -Everyone else gets laid but the protag
  20. 1.00 star(s)

RancerSama

Sorry about my English but my mother tongue is Spanish. The game has good renders but really if you are not a fan of ntr you should leave it since the author leaves aside the NO NTR route and only gives content to the ntr routes.
    The story is mediocre the Mc is an idiot and in general the secondary characters and female beginners are all subnormal: v