ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you avoid ntr you will have incest and if you avoid incest you will have ntr
(I think in any case you can avoid incest but you will lose lot of content)
Not really.
If you avoid the incest you still get the same amount of it as if you were actively seeking it out as of Ch2 pt 3.
I havent played part 4 yet...But i doubt it changed.

Apr 3, 2019
no just one ntr scene and that is threesomes with emma , sophie and marcus.
I am not playing this anymore....fuck!!!.It has good story but creator king make this a very good fucking shit.It has been 2 years yet we got nothing at all.The updates from chapter 1 0.6 to chapter 2 0.1 are simple trash. 0.3 is kind of okay. May be this why his patreon number are not increasing.. probably after it may be decreasing.Later updates also featuring extra bragging storyline with no content at line whether it is alfa or ntr.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I haven't played the last few updates and from the posts i can guess there isn't much content.
How far can we go with the Mom/Sis on the alpha/non-ntr path now ? Last time i played there was nothing, not even kissing...

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
So is there a way to modify the dialogue text because its sometime barely visible on white background like the sidewalk or the couch in the livingroom

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I am not playing this anymore....fuck!!!.It has good story but creator king make this a very good fucking shit.It has been 2 years yet we got nothing at all.The updates from chapter 1 0.6 to chapter 2 0.1 are simple trash. 0.3 is kind of okay. May be this why his patreon number are not increasing.. probably after it may be decreasing.Later updates also featuring extra bragging storyline with no content at line whether it is alfa or ntr.
Same, kind of given up on this one. From bugs to worthless updates and nothing really going forward. There's simply better stuff on the site, which makes me sad because Tracy model is hawt, but if ntr is the only thing available since the start and doesnt improve then fuck this.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice! An update for this game. Now... I'm just waiting for the patch to play it :)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Not a bad update. There were some pretty hot scenes. With that being said, I'm gonna have to point out the HUGE elephant in the room. There was a ladder outside of Marcus' house this whole time, and James knew about it? They were able to use it to watch the threesome with Marcus, Sophie, and Emma. If that's the case, why the hell didn't they use it to watch Marcus and Sunny have sex for the first time?

I've seen multiple comments here about some people feeling robbed not being able to see Marcus and Sunny have sex the first time in the last update. Part of that is because there was some confusion as to whether or not Sunny was a virgin (I honestly don't know anymore). James said they couldn't see more because he didn't have his drone (after they went upstairs). But 2 days later, James conveniently remembers there's a ladder that he's used before to spy on them. That's just a slap in the face. He uses the ladder to watch the 3some that, while hot, most people weren't really clamoring for. However, he doesn't use the ladder to watch Sunny and Marcus have sex for the 1st time? It makes no sense.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Not a bad update. There were some pretty hot scenes. With that being said, I'm gonna have to point out the HUGE elephant in the room. There was a ladder outside of Marcus' house this whole time, and James knew about it? They were able to use it to watch the threesome with Marcus, Sophie, and Emma. If that's the case, why the hell didn't they use it to watch Marcus and Sunny have sex for the first time?

I've seen multiple comments here about some people feeling robbed not being able to see Marcus and Sunny have sex the first time in the last update. Part of that is because there was some confusion as to whether or not Sunny was a virgin (I honestly don't know anymore). James said they couldn't see more because he didn't have his drone (after they went upstairs). But 2 days later, James conveniently remembers there's a ladder that he's used before to spy on them. That's just a slap in the face. He uses the ladder to watch the 3some that, while hot, most people weren't really clamoring for. However, he doesn't use the ladder to watch Sunny and Marcus have sex for the 1st time? It makes no sense.
you have a valid point. we will work on this and fix this

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
you have a valid point. we will work on this and fix this
Thank you. I wasn't really expecting a response to my post, but I appreciate that you took the time to read it and respond.

I do have a couple more questions, and I'm hoping you can answer these (without spoiling too many plans for future updates).

1) In the beta route, was Sunny a virgin before Marcus? I'm not sure because I remember Sunny commenting that she's never kissed before (or that she's barely done it). But then during the beach scene, Marcus asks if it's the biggest she's had, and she says "Yeah it's a lot to take." Now, it's very possible for a girl to be a virgin, but still have given BJs. Still, I would like to know a definitive answer (as long as it's not story breaking in some way). So, is/was Sunny a virgin before Marcus?

2) Spoilers for those who haven't played the latest update. The MC comments that Sunny and Marcus are at a point of no return, and that he doesn't think he can break them up at this point. Should we expect this to be the case going forward? I'm asking because in the early walkthroughs, it says you'll be able to win the girls back at a certain point in the beta route, but we never really had a chance to win back Sunny. So, should we go forward thinking that Sunny is already lost to Marcus, or will this be expanded in the future, where maybe the MC can win her back?

Reactions: UsableTricks
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes