the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2 v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.08.2020 (off. fix of "v0.41 bugfix")

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And here i thought its obvious and not needed to point out that there are two ways. Guess i was wrong too because you have to discuss and discuss it over and over again. :ROFLMAO:
Well, it may be two ways, but one path got more content than the other, and then people get unhappy, how things usually goes.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
actually it must be our last writer saying. i can't confirm it but i think later on the revenge route you can get her back.
Thank you for the reply again. I'm hoping we can get some more content that's not so black and white (not just full-NTR or alpha).

And to my first question, was Sunny a virgin before Marcus?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Im in the start of chapter 2, when u must decide between go with Sunny to the beach or go to coffee, in coffee u meet Emma, my fav and u planned with her a date, but if I go for this way I lose points and scene with Sunny, is important this scene with Emma or I can skip it? If is important, I prefer go with Emma, as I said, is my fav.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
So has this game reached its development stage where the DEV milks his patreon for months on end before finally releasing something just so he can keep his monthly check flowing?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Swear the updates get shorter with each release; think this may become one of those games I wait 5+ releases before downloading again.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I've noticed that all the Stats screen, when you click Dating - the pictures that were in the previous versions no longer show. I'm assuming they come back if you replay everything, but is there another way?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Has MC gotten anywhere with Mom or Sis or is it still have to go NTR to get any good content..
So, let me guess. Still no incest content, right?
U can have sex with the aunt one time, so incest yes.
For sister no content so far, not even kissing.
For the mother, a few short kisses nothing romatic/passionate though and a bj while Mc sleeps...
I don't count dream scenes

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes