Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
i dont get it, how is this considered NTR with the mom and sister when there was no LI to begin with. unless there is an ntr scene with the swimming coach with the latest u[date. alot of inconsistency with tags in this site lol. dunno been awhile since i played this game.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
i dont get it, how is this considered NTR with the mom and sister when there was no LI to begin with. unless there is an ntr scene with the swimming coach with the latest u[date. alot of inconsistency with tags in this site lol. dunno been awhile since i played this game.
you're right, this game is mainly consist voyeurism, that's what i thought myself too. But for some people when they see a sexual acts performed by any characters beside the MC, they tend to call it ntr.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So is it at all possible to avoid certain girls? I ask because I don't really care for Maude or Aunt Lizzy and I've done everything I can to be non-sexual toward them...and yet, Karla is forcing me into a threesome with Maude, MC references putting semen into coffee when talking with another character (even though I didn't do that), and I can't seem to avoid sex with Aunt Lizzy. This is very frustrating, because it makes me feel like most of the choices I'm making in-game toward characters are meaningless. I think this story is a really good one, but please please please make the choices meaningful in "turning off" some characters.
In this game a lot of the sex scenes are triggered when you have the requisite confidence points. So once your confidence is at a certain level, you will be forced to have sex with the girls you meet even if you choose the choices that decrease your confidence.

I don't mind it actually, it makes this one of the simpler games to play. But yea you can't exactly avoid sex with girls you're not interested in. The only way to do that is if you're on the beta path, but then you will be avoiding sex with all girls except Emma. Also I find Lizzy and Maude to be really hot :ROFLMAO:.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So how do I get the second option? Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC your confidence score must be higher than -30 but also low enough to have triggered this scene, but I cant remember that exact number. It's a tricky one.

There are actually two requirements to reach this scene. One is the aforementioned confidence score requirement, the other is that Emma must have slept with Marcus.

Good luck. I never got the scene and keep it mind this scene is not in the gallery.

edit: I deleted the previous post since I accidentally posted it without finishing the sentence.

Reactions: slimjim101

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
you're right, this game is mainly consist voyeurism, that's what i thought myself too. But for some people when they see a sexual acts performed by any characters beside the MC, they tend to call it ntr.
Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by involving potential LIs with people other than mc.
this is the definition of this site. The keyword is potential

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
So this is one of those games that has two paths but focuses on ntr one. I read this on couple of pages. Also head family hasn't got any worthwhile action in three years in Alpha but in beta they git it in the beginning? Not a fan of being cuck.
Is Alpha oath worthwhile?

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Do anyone have the complete Walkthrough for both Non-NTR & NTR scenes?

The Walkthrough Mod and the Walkthrough mostly lead to Non-NTR scenes only. Since this is NTR games, and I saw many NTR scenes pictures inside the Image folder, but mostly hard to get to those NTR scenes, because not sure the Requirement / Options to choose to get to those NTR scenes, so is there anyone have the complete Walkthrough and list down all the steps / Requirement / Options to choose to get those NTR scenes?

Or can make a NTR scenes Walkthrough Mod? So that players can choose to download the Non-NTR Walkthrough Mod or NTR Walkthrough Mod?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No. It could be argued that the "Alpha" path is more 80 Beta, 20 Alpha...the dev clearly made this game with NTR in mind, and anything else is an afterthought with no real thought put into it.

Edit: Probably why updates take longer and longer...Dev should have stuck making an NTR game like he clearly had in mind...by including "Alpha" he opened the door for a lot of flack and disappointment from potential fans.

Reactions: magus448

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by involving potential LIs with people other than mc.
this is the definition of this site. The keyword is potential
I was replying to a guy, he was talking about the Mom and Sis, they weren't a potential LI to begin with in the NTR path. And people will always have different opinions about the definition of NTR. Just because the site description says so doesn't make it right. NTR has been around for a long time. Longer than f95, or e-hentai, or any of these sites have existed.

That is just one of so many definitions you might want to believe. And that's what i believed.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yes. But to get the most of the game just play both routes. There are good scenes in the alpha and beta paths. Also there are some scenes only obtainable in a "middle of the road" playthrough which is interesting.

My advice is just give the game a go. You'll find most ppl here telling you to not play the game because of NTR, or because the alpha path isnt alpha enough or some shit. Sure some characters dont get sex scenes as easily in the alpha path but that's the point; your mc has to work for it. Good luck.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I was replying to a guy, he was talking about the Mom and Sis, they weren't a potential LI to begin with in the NTR path. And people will always have different opinions about the definition of NTR. Just because the site description says so doesn't make it right. NTR has been around for a long time. Longer than f95, or e-hentai, or any of these sites have existed.

That is just one of so many definitions you might want to believe. And that's what i believed.
You can believe whatever you want. I will not go into ntr debate or it's origin, context or pretext with you.
But when in a certain environment or structural body I follow the rules that are present and followed by general mass of people. Like being a Roman when present in Rome.

Reactions: Ursus4321
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes