gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
are you playing the original game or using someone's patch ??? because it has day5 and day6
I can not direct say that this cause the patch because in the last label from day 4 is from the harem and the ntr route a jump command changen from : jump sleependversion to day5morning and i think that cause the your are dead text.The only fix for that is when you load a savegame from the end is that you must rollback with the mouse wheel and thats work.You need 1 scene before the mc is in bed so you can move on

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Game is pretty good. I hope the next update has a tad bit more content though.
I like where Harem path is going & hope next update has more "content" on Harem path.
Need to welcome the New Year with a "bang" if you know what i mean.

Also not a big issue but Dev, please don't make it like all other males besides MC have a bigger dick.
This game is both Harem & NTR so MC should be equal or greater than at least some or most NTR males.
It doesn't matter if ntr guy is black, Hawaiian or whatever (not being racist here). I mean this is a game after all
I might be wrong but I think the non cuck route was an afterthought or the dev don't have time to do both at the same time so he focuses on the cuck route.

Oct 9, 2017
then how to get the kissing scene with sister and marcus what choice i already through NTR but sister always home early after 2 choices of truth or dare -_- ..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
then how to get the kissing scene with sister and marcus what choice i already through NTR but sister always home early after 2 choices of truth or dare -_- ..
do you use the incest patch? if yes which one of the two folders?

Reactions: User_17502

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Since I messed up my own .4, I am uncertain what was added in .5. Also, can anyone lay out where the end points currently are for both NTR and harem paths? Keep seeing people talk about the development of the harem route, not sure what they mean. Thanks for the help!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i use the NTR incest patch is it bug?
i hope not.I have fixed what in the incest patch for the version 0.40.There was a bug when you use the files from the "incest with ntr harem party" folder and play the ntr route.There he used the harem end.but i have fix it i hope.Can you give me the savegame so i can look into that? i don´t play the ntr route.Which route you play? the harem or the ntr route?

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
i hope not.I have fixed what in the incest patch for the version 0.40.There was a bug when you use the files from the "incest with ntr harem party" folder and play the ntr route.There he used the harem end.but i have fix it i hope.Can you give me the savegame so i can look into that? i don´t play the ntr route.Which route you play? the harem or the ntr route?
w8 there was a choice wither marcus will make sister his or not harem with +10 Dom and Ntr -10 Dom I choose the Ntr maybe is it the other way around xD ..

Oct 9, 2017
here is the save files i dont know which is it but the 1 i save was only 3 maybe this 1 is the auto save files if im not wrong?

Reactions: lobomoshy

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
w8 there was a choice wither marcus will make sister his or not harem with +10 Dom and Ntr -10 Dom I choose the Ntr maybe is it the other way around xD ..
when you there choice that marcus can ntr then on the party sunny whill that marcus pull his pants off.These seen you don´t see on the harem route

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Either way, decent update, I was just hoping we'd see if Marcus got any further with coffee shop girl with actual pictures XD

U

User_17502

this is what happen when you have ntr and no ntr options.... that unless you are an amazing dev that can render fast and keep up progress good enough to make all pp happy, and in this case it seems you are neither that fast and too centered on the ntr routes... so either you make a Schedule each month to keep it balanced you are going to piss a lot of the guys that support you and you will never rise up ;)
Yeah I am thinking about working that out. A decent schedule would make sense and would provide people more information.
I am thinking something like what SS does. And explain what I will be working on but I also don't want to spoil anything so I need to figure out how to present that.

With regards to the lack of content on the non ntr path, I have been introducing more romantic options continuously but not providing any progression with them. The next update will continue this trend but also provide some progress with two people on the Alpha route.

Game is pretty good. I hope the next update has a tad bit more content though.
I like where Harem path is going & hope next update has more "content" on Harem path.
Need to welcome the New Year with a "bang" if you know what i mean.

Also not a big issue but Dev, please don't make it like all other males besides MC have a bigger dick.
This game is both Harem & NTR so MC should be equal or greater than at least some or most NTR males.
It doesn't matter if ntr guy is black, Hawaiian or whatever (not being racist here). I mean this is a game after all
Next update will have more focus on the Alpha route. Alpha will have more content and "content".

I might be wrong but I think the non cuck route was an afterthought or the dev don't have time to do both at the same time so he focuses on the cuck route.
As of the moment I am focusing on world building so the player has a lot of options when the MC truly gets over the "Culture Shock". The ntr route has more "content" at the moment because of how it affects the Mcs understanding of this new life. I will assure you that this was a conscious choice. And after hearing feedback the next update will focus on the Non ntr route. However due to the complexity of the story as it is revealed, I have no plans on throwing "content" in that would not make sense in the world I have created.

Either way, decent update, I was just hoping we'd see if Marcus got any further with coffee shop girl with actual pictures XD
Thank you. I have a surprise for you in the coming update. But I don't think it will be what you expected. ;)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I think there supposed to be a walkthrough of that given by the author for Patrons ? anyone could maybe share it ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm patient...the game is still quite enjoyable to me on my non-ntr path..I know there is more woohoo on the ntr path but I do not feel I am getting less a game...I know I'm in a small minority that is here for stories over sex

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I get this after applying the patch.
which incest patch version do you use?For the new version there is a new one on the op site
Edit: thanks for reporting that.The next time please tell me which folder you use.Try this fix. And give me feedback.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes