Skyrim

May 4, 2017
help with emma:
i played two ruote, one with low confidence (marcus gets all scenes) and one with high confidence (mc gets scenes).
in the first route, at the party:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You have to be at a -20 to -30 to pop the 2nd sloppy 2nd option. Go in to the basement with a -15 because the choice you make there will give you -10 to put you in range. Took me a few times. ;)

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
i got alot of mixed signals reading the reviews, I'm not an NTR fan so i just wanted to ask is the Chad route worth it or just a throw away ?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
i got alot of mixed signals reading the reviews, I'm not an NTR fan so i just wanted to ask is the Chad route worth it or just a throw away ?
from what i read there is an NTR route and an Alpha route or am i wrong ?

As long as you pick the right choices and make sure after the first Emma fuck because you can't avoid her at least it wouldn't let me that you manually set her as GF.
After saying yes to the questions of if you are dating your mom, sister, swim teacher and coffee shop girl you then manualy set her to GF in the relations screen before visisting her house with her brother and Marcus.
Then you should be the only one banging them all atleast the ones you can at the moment and Marcus gets nothing except.
The time your told by Emma that she shaged him after party you aparently attended.
A party you never see yourself attend?.
And she do's that because she was really horny and actually wanted to shag you.
But it seems despite never being creepy with her at any other time.
She tells you that at the party you apparently came across to her as acting a little creepy.
So logically she go's home with Marcus and fucks him instead because whats a horny girl supossed to do?
She tells you all this at the coffee shop meet before you later have to take her on a date and afterwards fuck her.
But apart from that OH and the bug that means you have to manually set her as GF or she shags him again at her house while your there.
And of course there is also a bug that you need a patch to fix.
A bug that breaks game progress if you don't go to her house with her brother and marcus but go home with Sunny instead.
Well other than that Marcus gets buttcus.

As to if you want to try it thats your choice but on Alpha route you do get to shag a few girls.
Hope this helps you decide personally apart from having to manually set Emma as GF so not to watch Marcus bang her at Emma's house and not being able to just tell her to fuck off.
And actually needing the patch off the Dev's patreon page to proceed if went home with Sunny instead of going to Emma's house I quite enjoyed it.

Just Sayin

Last edited:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
As long as you pick the right choices and make sure after the first Emma fuck because you can't avoid her at least it wouldn't let me that you manually set her as GF.
After saying yes to the questions of if you are dating your mom, sister, swim teacher and coffee shop girl you then manualy set her to GF in the relations screen before visisting her house with her brother and Marcus.
Then you should be the only one banging them all atleast the ones you can at the moment and Marcus gets nothing except for the time your told by Emma that she shaged him after party you aparently attended a party you never see yourself attend?.
And she do's that apparently because she was really horny and actually wanted to shag you.
But it seems despite never being creepy with her at any other time she tells you that at the party you came across to her as acting a little creepy.
So logically she go's home with Marcus and fucks him instead because whats a horny girl supossed to do?
She tells you all this at the coffee shop meet before you later have to take her on a date and afterwards fuck her.
But apart from that OH and the bug that means you have to manually set her as GF or she shags him again at her house while your there.
And ofcourse the bug you that you need a patch to fix.
A bug that breaks game progress if you don't go to her house with her brother and marcus but go home with Sunny instead.
Well other than that Marcus gets buttcus.

As to if you want to try it thats your choice but on Alpha route you do get to shag a few girls.
Hope this helps you decide personally apart from having to manually set Emma as GF so not to watch Marcus bang her at Emma's house and not being able to just tell her to fuck off.
And actually needing the patch of the Dev's patreon page to proceed if went home with Sunny instead of going to Emma's house I quite enjoyed it.

Just Sayin
In that case i'll be giving it a try, thanks for the detailed reply

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Marcus gets nothing. he is a rich prick and deserves to lose all the girls to the MC since he is so arrogant and never sees it coming. way better story in my opinion. i hate arrogant pricks like Marcus which is why i love to see the MC take the girls for himself while Marcus gets nothing. did i mention i hate Marcus?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
marcus is a very nice guy who treats ladies fairly not a sex object,
has real charisma, he just says suck my cock to a girl he just met and she does that,
everybody loves him whatever he does, tries to fuck mc's mother in like NTR route, Mc's reaction he is my best friend, what a guy, a marty sue and since hawai or wherever that game takes place has a shortage in man because marcus do all the fucking, a sacrifice for the next generation.
haters gonna hate anyway
go team Marcus!!!
still no one can argue this is a better love story than twilight

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes