Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Marcus gets nothing. he is a rich prick and deserves to lose all the girls to the MC since he is so arrogant and never sees it coming. way better story in my opinion. i hate arrogant pricks like Marcus which is why i love to see the MC take the girls for himself while Marcus gets nothing. did i mention i hate Marcus?
You are not a man of culture :p
I hate arrogant pricks too, and IRL I'd fuck Marcus up and have fun doing it.
But this is a game, a real man of culture can distinguish the two things and have fun with crazy choices and consequences. Otherwise all the games would be the same (boring).

You need to acculturate yourself.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personally and this is just my own opinion!.
There really are fewer things in life that give one more satifaction.
Than totally fucking over the guy thats was actively trying to fuck you over first.

Just Sayin.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Really??? That's the validation here?

My broken garbage disposal dropping in the trash can is a better love story than Twilight!
probably true, do not let netflix hear this, they make a three season serial make both of them black and gay
like zeus and achielles getting a serious suntan, they are ancient greek so bisexuality is normal
offtopic i heard "my immortal" or such blashemous urban legend that in this universe there is a worse love story than twilight.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Ok I have a question: During the 2 party with Marcus with Triss and Maude during the party (alpha route) you go into the laundry room for a dare involving Sophie and Emma. But I didn't get the like point for Sophie or Emma from that part. Anyone Get them or was it just me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok I have a question: During the 2 party with Marcus with Triss and Maude during the party (alpha route) you go into the laundry room for a dare involving Sophie and Emma. But I didn't get the like point for Sophie or Emma from that part. Anyone Get them or was it just me?
same for all.

just another bug on mile long list.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes