exsomon

May 11, 2020
Maybe in the beta modeling part or if that beach black guy brings a friend. Even if there is dp it would likely be in 2 years time since its going slow on her corruption ntr path.
a true optumist.
two updates annually and Tracy slightly missed real sex scene just this update when Marcus was drugged by a sleeping pill
in Beta Path, if those pill was not used she would be fucked, i wonder how will the dev salvage from that point
Tracy will not be fucked for years in Beta and when she is i will be old enough to care anyway

exsomon

May 11, 2020
can't atm.
yes u can in alpha path Sunny can be fucked by mc
sunny has two date options toggleable one Marcus one MC
do u think thy might make a new one this year or have to wait in 2025?
50% rendering in 3 months suggest june or july release
i hope to be wrong but dev do not release often
bi annually, hope wait is worth it, last release was not good enough for 8 months wait

exsomon

May 11, 2020
There's netorase in this game ??
i do not think so Emma is a town bicycle, a peoples woman, nympho
she gets around in both paths but in NTR path mc is aware of it.
In NTR like path mc is an uber cuck who does everything to see her beloved fucked by other men
In NTR dislike path mc is over protective for Tracy and tries to prevent anyone fucking her,
successes so far (day 5 black guy does not count), all Marcus can get was a handjob in NTR dislike path

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Good Weiku being back, he should've been around Tracy more in the first place and corrupting her and getting her into his real "modeling" business in the beta bitch route.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes