Fan Art Culture Shock: Fan Art

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Emma is
her body shape is lilith 7 64.3% and summer body 0.84. used a booty 1 morph value 0.40. anything more you need for the design
aknicai and lockhear
Was what King said all you needed in order to make your Emma models? Or did you have to do other things to that he may have forgotten?

And can you share the same details for your Tracy reproductions?

I'm waiting on other models too. Hoping for a release of Marcus and Sunny, but would also like to see Maude and Liza.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Was what King said all you needed in order to make your Emma models? Or did you have to do other things to that he may have forgotten?
You definitely need to fiddle with her breasts and nipples shape/size a little. And use your preffered method to "shine" her skin (water/sweat/skin surface settings etc). Her hair is the same as one of Tracy's - , just different color.

Tracy's secrets still needs to be unveiled by KingOfLust (if he's willing to).

Reactions: disimulated

aknicai

May 5, 2017
aknicai and lockhear

And can you share the same details for your Tracy reproductions?

I'm waiting on other models too. Hoping for a release of Marcus and Sunny, but would also like to see Maude and Liza.
Like Lockheart said, i used the same assets put in this trend, I use the assets already mentioned here, I just like to modify the bodies according to my taste, don't worry too much about the authenticity.

Reactions: disimulated
Sep 25, 2020
lockhear, I don't know how, but you've created my next wallpaper!

:)

Emma maybe is not sure, they should do it, but her one leg embrace suggest she's also not sure they should miss the opportunity.
Oh, these vicious sexual dilemas! What to do? What to do?

This picture is awesome, because it perfectly nails inconsistent body language and inner conflict of values. Nicely done!

Last edited: