Fan Art Culture Shock: Fan Art

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
what model and here is Sunny
Short answer is we don't know.

Kingoflust seems to have customized her and we don't know what all those customizations are. lockhear did a good job figuring out most of the morphs for Tracy, but nobody has been able to figure out Sunny yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDVT

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Short answer is we don't know.

Kingoflust seems to have customized her and we don't know what all those customizations are. lockhear did a good job figuring out most of the morphs for Tracy, but nobody has been figure out Sunny yet.
Sadly, that is the case! Locklear, aknicai and Obrecht13 were great in solving Tracy, Emma and Marcus, but we still tap in the dark for the others.
Personally I think since there is some familiarity between Tracy and Sunny visible, that both are based on the Olivia DAZmodel, but with a sizeable different set of morphs. Hell, just playing around with the body height, hairstyle, skintone, makeup you can do much, then throw in a couple morphs and bang, there it is a new variant.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Sadly, that is the case! Locklear, aknicai and Obrecht13 were great in solving Tracy, Emma and Marcus, but we still tap in the dark for the others.
Personally I think since there is some familiarity between Tracy and Sunny visible, that both are based on the Olivia DAZmodel, but with a sizeable different set of morphs. Hell, just playing around with the body height, hairstyle, skintone, makeup you can do much, then throw in a couple morphs and bang, there it is a new variant.
I've poked around a bit trying to match Sunny too, but not much progress. I find her facial expressions difficult. She's often got a bit of a hard, almost suspicious look to her that I can't find assets for.

Also, king does some post-production work that may shift the final images away from what Daz has produced, making matching assets/morphs harder. You can see this in how lockhear's images still differ from king's.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've poked around a bit trying to match Sunny too, but not much progress. I find her facial expressions difficult. She's often got a bit of a hard, almost suspicious look to her that I can't find assets for.

Also, king does some post-production work that may shift the final images away from what Daz has produced, making matching assets/morphs harder. You can see this in how lockhear's images still differ from king's.
I think this is a viable theory that post-render work introduces changes from pure renderstate. It would explain a couple of in-game Tracy pics where her facial expressions and face itself do not look exactly like the rest, e.g. during the later shopping event with her alone.
On the other hand, I think a large percentage of the differences between locklear´s and King´s version of Tracy could lie in their preferred makeup and skin variants. In a couple of locklear´s fanpics he is very close to in-game Tracy, e.g. in post 122, in others there is a visible gap. It could be that locklear Tracy´s cheeks are by very few degrees not chubby enough.
Likewise you are very close to King´s Tracy with your render in post 95.

As for Sunny, i agree that her typical expressions are on the harder side of the scale, sometimes even mischievious or wicked. I posit a theory that King might use expressions from assets like "wicked sorcerer" oe "femme fatale" and couples it with "dial a yield" tools, where you can finetune expressions with sliders.