U

User_17502

How is the update going any news on current version ? Keep up the good work.(y)
Its a bit slower as both of us are busy IRL.
I am in an entirely different country so most of my stuff has been handed off to King but I also don't have much time outside of that. So yeah, sorry for the lack of communication. But as soon as I get back everything should kick back into high gear. (Also I think this update while taking a little longer to make, will make people happy.)

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Its a bit slower as both of us are busy IRL.
I am in an entirely different country so most of my stuff has been handed off to King but I also don't have much time outside of that. So yeah, sorry for the lack of communication. But as soon as I get back everything should kick back into high gear. (Also I think this update while taking a little longer to make, will make people happy.)
This is a game where there are true decisions that enables living the story as we like coupled with great renders and beauties all over the place it's a top tier game and deserves more recognition ( and with the promise of finally getting the MC some action with the girls in next update i just don't want to wait )

unfortunately the inconsistency so far ( delaying updates and separating them to smaller parts and lack of news for long times) has hindered the games full potential and recognition

However considering the routes offered and Real life matters as well as the quality of the game all i really wanna say is keep up the great work take your time it does not matter as long as you promise not to drop/ abandon it

i like this game a lot and it deserves more

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That girl looks like an older version of Dating My Daughter.
And the other one looks like Margo also from Dating My Daughter.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
This is a game where there are true decisions that enables living the story as we like coupled with great renders and beauties all over the place it's a top tier game and deserves more recognition ( and with the promise of finally getting the MC some action with the girls in next update i just don't want to wait )

unfortunately the inconsistency so far ( delaying updates and separating them to smaller parts and lack of news for long times) has hindered the games full potential and recognition

However considering the routes offered and Real life matters as well as the quality of the game all i really wanna say is keep up the great work take your time it does not matter as long as you promise not to drop/ abandon it

i like this game a lot and it deserves more
Thanks for your kinds words and yes we are definitely not going to drop or abandon this game. We are just busy from past couple of days so that's why our progress has been little slow this update. In few days we both will be able to work with our full speed and complete the update then deliver as soon possible.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for your kinds words and yes we are definitely not going to drop or abandon this game. We are just busy from past couple of days so that's why our progress has been little slow this update. In few days we both will be able to work with our full speed and complete the update then deliver as soon possible.
Now that does put a smile on my face :)

Good luck and wish you all all the best

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

So many of you may be wondering why everything is so quiet and why it seems like work has slowed down. Well if you read the last update you would know that neither me nor King are at home right now. This is less that ideal when developing a game as you have less time and options when it comes to working. In my case I am taking an exam that will decide my university career so I don't really have any time. This honestly comes at the worst time possible as we are really going to be getting into the good stuff soon. I had hoped we could put this out before I was forced into a hiatus but that was not to be. Regardless 0.9 is actually going to be a bit longer than the normal update as the story will be progressing over 4? days. This is to keep the pacing fluid despite the escalation. This should allow us a greater amount of flexibility when we escalate. (Yes we are going to see some action this update!) Next week the Patreon updates and polls will be back on schedule but until then I am going to get back to studying. Thanks for all the suppor

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How much content is there in the game? Should I wait till the next update or play now?
There is good amount of content, so if you play now you can enjoy the game but if I were you I'd wait for next update to have more content. Also I think that there will be some fixes in the next update, so you won't deal with errors.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
@blowfun12
I haven't been following for a while, but will all this stuff get into the game or it's just fanarts done by @Heartlessnobody95 or @King of Lust?
According to the titles of the post, these are previews of the next version, ona Alpha path the other NTR. I am definitely looking forward to v90. Great renders and obviously very different gameplay depending on the 3 main paths. The reworked v85 is already better than the old one, with more choices, which will have meaning later and upgraded pics in the first part of the game. (Only miss two pics from the v60 version, gone to the cutting room, but I still have it from the old version:)) CS shapes up to one of the best games on site.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
According to the titles of the post, these are previews of the next version, ona Alpha path the other NTR. I am definitely looking forward to v90. Great renders and obviously very different gameplay depending on the 3 main paths. The reworked v85 is already better than the old one, with more choices, which will have meaning later and upgraded pics in the first part of the game. (Only miss two pics from the v60 version, gone to the cutting room, but I still have it from the old version:)) CS shapes up to one of the best games on site.
If it's previevs then I'm happy that devs listened to my plea about Maude getitng some more black love, best previews so far! I wouldn't know as I only support with 1$ :(

Reactions: Kappa Zappa
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes