BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
You people can't wrap your heads around the fact that we aren't hating on NTR. We don't give a shit if this game has NTR. We're angry because there are supposed to be multiple paths but this is update .9 (which could mean nothing for this particular game I don't know) and there is still no real content for paths other than NTR. If you can't differentiate between someone being upset that NTR content exists and them being upset at the dev then you need to step away from the computer for a while.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
From the start the dev said there would be 3 routes. Alpha. Beta/Cuck. Diplomat (kind of a mix of Alpha/Beta).

Only Beta/Cuck has any actual sexual content so far. People understand content with mom and sis will naturally take longer to develop but theres a bunch side characters that the MC could be going all Alpha on but nope. We only get a loser MC no matter what route you choose.
See that's what i'm thinking as well. If the story is gonna have any tiny bit of realism in it, then it's pretty obvious that MC's mom sleeping with a stranger she met a bar is gonna be way faster and easier then it is her spreading her leg's for her own son!. If you take the tiny bit of realism out of it, then yeah sexual content for alpha route could obviously come faster.

He does seem like a loser, but maybe it could better explained with a better backstory as to why he is the way he is perhaps? cause having a bigk cock isn't gonna make him a tough guy all the sudden.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You only say it's my "warped" perception cause you know damn well it's true. You're trying to justifie the hate on NTR games. I look around all game thread's that i like, i see the truth right infront of me when it comes to NTR games specificaly which is NTR haters going into these games and shit on them cause the dev of the game wont appeal to their massive fake alpha ego's and it pisses them off cause the game look's good. The thing is an NTR fan has more reason to be pissed off then someone that hates NTR and i'll tell you why. NTR games are in the minority on this site, the only reason it's debated a lot is cause most don't know the real definition of it and think it can be applied to most games. But my point since we are in the minority and we only get maybe if we're lucky about 10-50 NTR games in a year. Compared that to the usual harem/fake alpha games that's out there? do that comparison and you're gonna prove my point.

Also i've argued this many times before, my view has always been that if a dev has specificaly said there will be NTR in the future in his game then you have a right to ask question's of when and what kind of NTR. If the dev said from the start there won't be NTR then you don't ask for it as an NTR fan. If a dev hasn't said anything yet with his/hers game about involving NTR yet is showing signs of it being NTR in certain choices then you can ask them if there is gonna be NTR or not. With NTR haters it's a whole different ball game.
NTR hater: Hey dev will there be NTR?
Dev: Yes!
NTR hater:.....(this is when i should leave the thread cause i hate this fetish but i can't stand this good looking game having that fetish)
NTR hater:i hate ntr please make non ntr path, that fetish make's me sick "whine" "whine" you'll lose patreons if you keep it NTR.
That's the honest truth!:p Last thing, look at lockhear's quotes of you, you're contradicting yourself man.
See my answer above, I had no idea you guys need to be sheltered so much from any negative word. ;)
Also, again what you write I could write the exact opposite of with the same conviction you have, BECAUSE YOU SEE WHAT PISSES YOU OFF and read over the stuff you have no problem with, you like it and it's forgotten.
We will always have warped perceptions and will not see wrong behaviour on our side and interpret every little shit from the other side as an attack, that's just human.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That's the NTR path they call it realistic on the alpha route MC can't do that it's not realistic because you have to build the relationship on the NTR path there is no need for relationship building it just happens for unknown reasons
Lol....I played few months back, but since I am not a ntr fan, I choose non ntr path. I can understand that we need to build relationships with good girls and it takes time. But where is non ntr content?
Since I didn't played ntr path, I have no idea how much content there is but reading this thread, there's lots of it.
The devloper one time saying mom is a prude and next moment making her a slut is really disturbing ( maybe 'disturbing' is the wrong word here). Either make her a prude so both non/ntr path will be hard or make her a slut so both non/ntr will be easy for her.

Reactions: Koulo077

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't finished all the content on this update, but I will say the tonal change is obvious. The game is no longer coy in its dealings, we are entering the engagement zone. I need to restart my alpha run, so I played on my continuing voyeur run (which is a better description than NTR. MC is only losing opportunity, but he clearly enjoys watching the action). MC was quite happy with what was happening around him, appropriate for this path. The gym scene was pretty hot, though my thoughts on Sunny have been recorded earlier. Still quite good. Overall I like this update, in that it answered the question "when is anything going to happen?" It is happening now.

BTW, is the Discord site still up? I would like to weigh in on ideas, hopes, dreams, etc.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Listen, I'm trying to find out why there's an incest patch for v.091 bugfix when I can't find a link or download for v0.91 bugfix. And all I'm finding are post after post after post of people whining/bitching/crying/arguing over ntr. More than one moderator has told you that it's really not worth arguing over. In my opinion, you should be ashamed of yourselves for being the few members hijacking this thread just to be autists. Just take the hint and shut up already or take it to conversation.

When regular members are trying to find walkthroughs, saves, links, and information, all they're finding on page after page after page are ntr arguments. No wonder they're asking and can find a damn thing cuz it's all buried under the ntr hysteria.

element1108 After scrolling through 10 pages of bitching, I couldn't see anything other than a post saying a mom dream for both routes, a handjob on one and a voyeur + handjob on the other route. It might be inside the v0.90 release post.
Wicked Garden After scrolling through 10 pages of autism, I went to the patreon and they just released it there.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I guess NTR fans and NTR haters will never agree upon what is good in a game, it's just not possible, but what I don't get, do you guys really not understand how if you don't like NTR at all and were told from the start that there was a no-NTR path, that it is incredibly annoying and killing interest in the game if the non-NTR path consists almost solely off STOPPING NTR from happening.

You don't get any action, you just work on keeping others away.
That's just not what we are looking for in a game.
Just imagine it the other way around, you were told there was an NTR path and it would consist almost entirely of you keeping the NTR options possible, but not actually happening.
It sucks and it's frustrating.

There's really no need from your side to go up against us non-NTR fans, because we don't want to infringe on your fun here, we just want the same fun you guys have for our route.

As others have pointed out, the devs don't have to wonder if that is losing them patrons and support.
is tiring trying to explain this to ntr fans since they only see their own opinión, cant respect what others want and see it as "complainin" or "hating" , it is really sad they are so close minded people.

You only say it's my "warped" perception cause you know damn well it's true. You're trying to justifie the hate on NTR games. I look around all game thread's that i like, i see the truth right infront of me when it comes to NTR games specificaly which is NTR haters going into these games and shit on them cause the dev of the game wont appeal to their massive fake alpha ego's and it pisses them off cause the game look's good. The thing is an NTR fan has more reason to be pissed off then someone that hates NTR and i'll tell you why. NTR games are in the minority on this site, the only reason it's debated a lot is cause most don't know the real definition of it and think it can be applied to most games. But my point since we are in the minority and we only get maybe if we're lucky about 10-50 NTR games in a year. Compared that to the usual harem/fake alpha games that's out there? do that comparison and you're gonna prove my point.

Also i've argued this many times before, my view has always been that if a dev has specificaly said there will be NTR in the future in his game then you have a right to ask question's of when and what kind of NTR. If the dev said from the start there won't be NTR then you don't ask for it as an NTR fan. If a dev hasn't said anything yet with his/hers game about involving NTR yet is showing signs of it being NTR in certain choices then you can ask them if there is gonna be NTR or not. With NTR haters it's a whole different ball game.
NTR hater: Hey dev will there be NTR?
Dev: Yes!
NTR hater:.....(this is when i should leave the thread cause i hate this fetish but i can't stand this good looking game having that fetish)
NTR hater:i hate ntr please make non ntr path, that fetish make's me sick "whine" "whine" you'll lose patreons if you keep it NTR.
That's the honest truth!:p Last thing, look at lockhear's quotes of you, you're contradicting yourself man.
i have fucking support this game for more than 5 months paying 5$ / monthly and the only content i have only get so far is for ntr lovers while almost nothing for the non ntr, in total i wasted 25$ on a game and a dev that wasted both my time , my trust and money.
Now tell me how the fuck im hating on ntr and how i should not complain, you guys should be more open minded and respect the fetishes of other people, so far i have never meet a ntr fan not talking shit & having that said respect.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Lol....I played few months back, but since I am not a ntr fan, I choose non ntr path. I can understand that we need to build relationships with good girls and it takes time. But where is non ntr content?
Since I didn't played ntr path, I have no idea how much content there is but reading this thread, there's lots of it.
The devloper one time saying mom is a prude and next moment making her a slut is really disturbing ( maybe 'disturbing' is the wrong word here). Either make her a prude so both non/ntr path will be hard or make her a slut so both non/ntr will be easy for her.
There's less ntr content than people make it out to be. Like 1 or 2 very small scenes more.
People just like to jump on that bandwagon without actually playing all the routes.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Listen, I'm trying to find out why there's an incest patch for v.091 bugfix when I can't find a link or download for v0.91 bugfix. And all I'm finding are post after post after post of people whining/bitching/crying/arguing over ntr. More than one moderator has told you that it's really not worth arguing over. In my opinion, you should be ashamed of yourselves for being the few members hijacking this thread just to be autists. Just take the hint and shut up already or take it to conversation.

When regular members are trying to find walkthroughs, saves, links, and information, all they're finding on page after page after page are ntr arguments. No wonder they're asking and can find a damn thing cuz it's all buried under the ntr hysteria.

element1108 After scrolling through 10 pages of bitching, I couldn't see anything other than a post saying a mom dream for both routes, a handjob on one and a voyeur + handjob on the other route. It might be inside the v0.90 release post.
Wicked Garden After scrolling through 10 pages of autism, I went to the patreon and they just released it there.
Thanks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Listen, I'm trying to find out why there's an incest patch for v.091 bugfix when I can't find a link or download for v0.91 bugfix. And all I'm finding are post after post after post of people whining/bitching/crying/arguing over ntr
or you can ask me the modder from the incest patch.On the svscomics site it the bug fix for that version and on the patreon site is a post from a bug fix but of course only for patreons

Last edited:
Reactions: whippetmaster

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
See that's what i'm thinking as well. If the story is gonna have any tiny bit of realism in it, then it's pretty obvious that MC's mom sleeping with a stranger she met a bar is gonna be way faster and easier then it is her spreading her leg's for her own son!. If you take the tiny bit of realism out of it, then yeah sexual content for alpha route could obviously come faster.

He does seem like a loser, but maybe it could better explained with a better backstory as to why he is the way he is perhaps? cause having a bigk cock isn't gonna make him a tough guy all the sudden.
Well thats why when I hear a dev start talking about realism it only seems to matter for non-NTR content I just roll my eyes. Dev has said the MC's mom is supposed to be some kind of prude but it only applies to the non-NTR content. On the NTR path she is just a slave to any cock not attached to the MC. At least keep the characters semi consistent through the different routes.

Setting aside the MC's family there are several different gals available for scenes for those on the Alpha path to satiate there desire for actual sexual content. But all those on the Alpha route have to look forward too is trying to fend on the local d-bags from molesting the family members. And that is why most people are pissed that ww get nothing in any given update but NTR paths always get "something" sexual.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Culture Shock v0.91 bugfix. Unzip folder and put the /game folder in the culture shock folder. It should ask to overwrite files and let it overwrite them.

-

HEY CAN WE WITH THE NTR CONVO SO THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE DOESN"T GET BURIED!!??!?!?

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
whippetmaster i think it would be better to upload the bugfix some where else because zippyshare is blocked on a few countries. like here in germany

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
The NTR fanboys in this thread keep making themselves look ridiculous with every new post. Nobody is saying anything against NTR. We're upset that the other paths (which we were promised from the very beginning of the game) are non existent. You can have all the NTR content you want but we also want what we were promised.

It would be a different story if this was a game that set out from the start to only have NTR or not have any NTR at all. But this was supposed to have options.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
i have fucking support this game for more than 5 months paying 5$ / monthly and the only content i have only get so far is for ntr lovers while almost nothing for the non ntr, in total i wasted 25$ on a game and a dev that wasted both my time , my trust and money.
Now tell me how the fuck im hating on ntr and how i should not complain, you guys should be more open minded and respect the fetishes of other people, so far i have never meet a ntr fan not talking shit & having that said respect.
Dude, i wasn't talking to you. I was referring to the other guy, who brought up the point of NTR haters and fans going in eachother game thread's etc and hating. Where he think's it's the NTR fans who do it more and i'm saying it's untrue and it's the otherway around. I was arguing him, not you.

But i'll answer you cause i actually understand your frustration in all this. Same thing has happened with me with a few games that was promised NTR(Netorare) yet no update of it whatsoever. Was pledged about 3 months until i gave up so i understand why you would get mad about it. This is the dev's fault for not explaining what his plan is and how he is going to execute it. This is an issue, and a real reason for concern specialy if you're a patreon of his.

See thing is, i've never meet an NTR hater that doesn't talk shit either, the only thing i've come close to, is talking to someone that despises NTR who later on turned out to actually be understanding of my point of view regarding NTR. There is different people everywhere, some will just want to defend NTR blindly, and ask for it no matter what the dev's specifically said at the start of his/hers game. I'm not denying that it doesn't happen...of course it does. But then there are a few of us, who will have a reasonable debate of the topic. Obviously not here since it's the game thread and should be about the game. But you get my point. Like wise there are NTR hater's, who hate blindly as well. Mad world we live in. (y)
Well thats why when I hear a dev start talking about realism it only seems to matter for non-NTR content I just roll my eyes. Dev has said the MC's mom is supposed to be some kind of prude but it only applies to the non-NTR content. On the NTR path she is just a slave to any cock not attached to the MC. At least keep the characters semi consistent through the different routes.

Setting aside the MC's family there are several different gals available for scenes for those on the Alpha path to satiate there desire for actual sexual content. But all those on the Alpha route have to look forward too is trying to fend on the local d-bags from molesting the family members. And that is why most people are pissed that ww get nothing in any given update but NTR paths always get "something" sexual.
Subject to bad writing perhaps?...i mean look at it this way. Western NTR game's usually have shit writing, where they think NTR is just about watching a loved one get fucked and get off to it and that's it. That's not the case but since that's how writers of western NTR do it, realism goes out of the picture for NTR. You need someone that understand's NTR to know how to write it. Now the alpha route for example, the reason realism matter's for non-NTR content is cause of the love factor. You have an easier time writing that since you understand it more. Take movies like Titanic or The Notebook, basically if you've watched any love/romance movies you get the idea of how to write stuff like that. Which is why i think the dev will take his time with it, maybe to perfect it for you alpha fans or maybe he just simply has to much on his plate with the entire story combined with the two routes. Writing NTR seem's to be easy for the point's i've made before about NTR only being a guy that watches. That it doesn't matter how it all unfold's. I think the dev could make sexual content easy, i mean it's a few render's etc. But he's taking the story into account. We'll see what happen's next update.

I agree with you man....no matter what, you just don't wanna get blue balls no matter what game or route your on. I hope the alpha route get's the sex scene's that it deserves, i personally play both routes in every game i just prefer NTR. Think about it though, if the routes where reversed and the non-NTR route got all the sex scenes and NTR got none. Would you consider that to be annoying by NTR fans for complaining that there is no scene's for them? Just wondering. ;)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes