Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
My guess for the girl: Emma, based purely on the other post.
Who I want it to be: Sunny.
Wild card: Aunt.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Guess of which girl is getting spanked: Emma. Makes sense as she seems to have a) a wild side, and b) something with the dean. Too bad, as she could have been a pure soul to corrupt to the desires of the MC or Marcus/Weak You. Just my opinion.

ver .90 seemed to up the ante, I am really looking forward to the next update.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

We are working hard on V1.0 and hope to get the writing done soon. Render work has already been started on the first day of the update. This update will be two days.

V1.0 will end the first chapter of the game. We have been reading your feedback and will try our best to fit in any suggestions we see. We want to put a big focus on fleshing out these characters so expect more dialogue in the future. Thank you so much for your continued support.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust do you plan for the chapter 2 as a seperatly "game" or will it contain the first chapter too? i ask because the download size it at the moment 3gb big and maybe after the version 1.0 will be the game more than 4 gb.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
King of Lust do you plan for the chapter 2 as a seperatly "game" or will it contain the first chapter too? i ask because the download size it at the moment 3gb big and maybe after the version 1.0 will be the game more than 4 gb.
we will try to compress the game in the next update and if we fail then we will start the chapter2 with seperatly game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope this time both ntr and non ntr is better balanced.. and non ntr finally has real sex scenes and not just tease and blow jobs but vaginal and anal too.

And if possible less school exams.. but that just me being picky.. :whistle:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Just make sure this time both ntr and non ntr is better balanced.. and non ntr finally has real sex scenes and not just tease and blow jobs but vaginal and anal too.
Sounds like "probably later" stuff, however if it's gonna be a 2 day update then maybe at least MC will get to pound Aunt Liza or Sophie, can't figure out who else would be easy to get penetrated in this point of the story with 2 days to go.
NTR-wise we could get some momxboss stuff, sunnyxmarcus, maudexmarcus (hopefully :()

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sounds like "probably later" stuff, however if it's gonna be a 2 day update then maybe at least MC will get to pound Aunt Liza or Sophie, can't figure out who else would be easy to get penetrated in this point of the story with 2 days to go.
NTR-wise we could get some momxboss stuff, sunnyxmarcus, maudexmarcus (hopefully :()
As long as i dont get shoved with marcus and his creepy dad on every corner when interacting with my family at home i be a happy alpha in this game. :cautious: Also i would not mind finding out where the wife/mother of weak you and marcus is, so i can start shoving stuff back in their faces. Like hey if your gonna interact with my family now is my time turn the table back..:love:

muffy24

Apr 23, 2019
hi my game say to be continued a little bit after watching sunny masturbating in the gym can someone help cuz the content is very small

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes