Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For a harem game (Tag Harem) it sure dose not feel like one. I'm on the harem route and it feels like at any moment im about to lose everything. The MC is kinda weak and useless. Hope im able to rid myself of Marcus ans his Dad. I love harem style games but i am stressing in this one.
Hm, indeed I'm feeling a weird Leisure Suit Larry vibe with the Alpha Route sometimes. My prediction for the Season Finale is that we neither get Maude (either her dessous are delayed or she has to work last minute) or Karla (husband turns up out of the blue, MC has to flee through the window) and instead we will hand in the V-card with Dearest Auntie who we turn to to vent frustration.

However, I don't understand the obsession with Marcus and Weak You. On the Alpha we meet the father exactly once and he does nothing. Marcus is there trying to get close to Sunny twice, but she totally ignores him. Instead we NTR'ed him already by receiving a BJ from his GF.

Reactions: Dualyth

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
For a harem game (Tag Harem) it sure dose not feel like one. I'm on the harem route and it feels like at any moment im about to lose everything. The MC is kinda weak and useless. Hope im able to rid myself of Marcus ans his Dad. I love harem style games but i am stressing in this one.
If you check the future CGs it sure will be one, just not yet!

Reactions: Macgamer

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Endless thanks for sharing.Do you have the walktrough where the days 1 to 11 is inside?
The Day 1 to 11 walkthrough is on the front page & then there is a separate Day 11 walkthrough.
I wish Dev will go back to the way he or whoever did the day 1-11 walkthrough, i'm not a fan of this new walkthrough at all.
I've attached all walkthroughs here for convenience sake. Someone please put these on the front page when able.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
The Day 1 to 11 walkthrough is on the front page & then there is a separate Day 11 walkthrough.
I wish Dev will go back to the way he or whoever did the day 1-11 walkthrough, i'm not a fan of this new walkthrough at all.
I've attached all walkthroughs here for convenience sake. Someone please put these on the front page when able.
Thank you

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
From next update we will be making the walkthrough with old format and also include the 0.90 and 0.95 in it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks man.I was a little hoping that you have the walktrough from the version 0.85.The walktrough what i have is newer that from the op.There is it from the version 0.70 and i have from 0.80

Reactions: Endless

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
thanks man.I was a little hoping that you have the walktrough from the version 0.85.The walktrough what i have is newer that from the op.There is it from the version 0.70 and i have from 0.80
I don't have 0.80 and 0.85 walkthrough. hearless deleted all the links when he left. i never though he will deleted everything without informing me. now i have to remake them all again.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't have 0.80 and 0.85 walkthrough. hearless deleted all the links when he left. i never though he will deleted everything without informing me. now i have to remake them all again.
ah ok.i didn't know that it also affected the walktrough too.I can give you the walktrough from the version 0.80.I have convert the pdf to doc.I have startet to implemend the day11 on the alpha route.Maybe this help you.I have seent that on a earlyer day is from what you become what wrong.I thing it was on day 5 the choise: I don't blame you. (+love) in the script file you become $ stepsis_corruption += 2 instead love and the other answer is: You didn't even notice people can see you in your underwear. (Slut-2) (Love+2)

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
ah ok.i didn't know that it also affected the walktrough too.I can give you the walktrough from the version 0.80.I have convert the pdf to doc.I have startet to implemend the day11 on the alpha route.Maybe this help you.I have seent that on a earlyer day is from what you become what wrong.I thing it was on day 5 the choise: I don't blame you. (+love) in the script file you become $ stepsis_corruption += 2 instead love and the other answer is: You didn't even notice people can see you in your underwear. (Slut-2) (Love+2)
thanks for that

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks for that
no problem.I´m glad to help you with this.Btw i have stoped in the walktrough where the mc can choice if he peek on Karla in the shower or not.I was unsure if he should make it or not but if i understand this right then it doesn´t matter

Reactions: zielony2

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Did you save the game? Yes! Game closed.
Did you save the game? No! Game closed.

Why do you even ask if both do the same? o_O

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry for the harsh review. I am kind of saddened because I was looking forward to this game and specifically saved it until it developed for a while. I checked the thread from time to time to find many people complaining about NTR being the major focus instead of the other path, so I thought the NTR path might be developing quite nicely.

Sadly, its kind of apparent that almost all western developers fail to realize that the first act is the most important when it comes to NTR/corruption and probably character centric stories in general. You HAVE to set up the main characters. What do they stand for? What are their personalities? What are their goals? What is their relationship dynamics?

Its not enough to drop these people into a new environment at the start and see them resume their daily grind of going to school and finding work.

Last edited:
Reactions: King of Lust

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Sorry for the harsh review. I am kind of saddened because I was looking forward to this game and specifically saved it until it developed for a while. I checked the thread from time to time to find many people complaining about NTR being the major focus instead of the other path, so I thought the NTR path might be developing quite nicely.

Sadly, its kind of apparent that almost all western developers fail to realize that the first act is the most important when it comes to NTR/corruption and probably character centric stories in general. You HAVE to set up the main characters. What do they stand for? What are their personalities? What are their goals? What is their relationship dynamics?

Its not enough to drop these people into a new environment at the start and see them resume their daily grind of going to school and finding work.
You don't have to be i appreciate anything good or bad that is said to the game or on us. And In beta route hooking tracy with lucas on the first date was our big mistake. we could have done something else i personally regret that scene. about sunny we are going on the right path for her in both the routes.

whatthehellx

Aug 15, 2019
Come on devs i expected better from you guys, 0 NTR content in the new update? wtf how about at least include few ntr scenes?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Come on devs i expected better from you guys, 0 NTR content in the new update? wtf how about at least include few ntr scenes?
Chillax, there was one scene that's first of all, second of all there will be more to come in 1.0, no worries! King of Lust guaranteed more NTR in the next update, also Maude scene was pretty sweet yet short, hopefully we'll see a lot more of her getting banged by Marcus

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
^ Your critique of the quizzes in this game is a fair one.

Korben Dallas crystallizes this well in his review of this game. I quote from his post:

"I've never understood this urge to put these sorts of tests into VNs as mini-games. If the test results drive outcomes in the narrative, then basing it on the player's subject knowledge makes no sense. It's the player's knowledge that drives the story then, not the MC's character. But each player has a different level of knowledge which has nothing to do with the MC's level of knowledge."

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Great job king of lust.
People who complain that if they have a lot of ntr, that if they have little, they should play other games in which if you do the path of no ntr you don't just have any scene, and the case you have ones they are text, without any sex. Those other games also say that the ntr is avoidable, but the reality is that if you don't follow that route the game has nothing, which is a way to force yourself to play ntr. However, in this, both paths have content, at least so far, which is much appreciated, so I repeat, good job

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
And In beta route hooking tracy with lucas on the first date was our big mistake. we could have done something else i personally regret that scene. about sunny we are going on the right path for her in both the routes.
While I agree that things moved a bit fast for tracy, it was still understandable from her point of view. And if that scene didn't happen, we wouldn't have gotten this render :D
day5eimagination23c.jpg

What I think could be revisited is the gym scene. Nothing major, but I found Sunny's behavior fairly unwelcoming towards Marcus in the locker room. Which would make sense on Alpha path, but less so on Beta. I would have written her more 'reluctant, but definitely interested' in that scene. The MC getting off on seeing them felt also a bit out of the blue.

Overall I think the game is mostly on the right track with the different routes and believe with the new writer settling in any remaining awkwardness may yet vanish. (y)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While I am a massive fan of this game, I feel like ever since the 0.8 and 0.85 updates, the game has lost something. Transitions are sloppy, scenes seem rushed, not a lot happens and the Days feel shorter.

Things in particular:
Some scenes will have it be where a Transition will happen (fade to black, etc), other ones will have it be where he's in Biology then BAM suddenly he's in Yoga like a turning a page. Nothing showing a movement of time, just flip from one picture directly to the next. That happened in the last update too.

Then things happen like him walking the halls, which have been a thing in the past. But in previous versions, he'd talk to himself or have some sort of exposition while in scenes like that, but now it's nothing. Two scenes of him moving then on to the next thing.

The last thing has seemed to be the short encounters. Take the math class. His conversation with Marcus was so short that it almost didn't need to happen in Math. Not to mention that class is almost pointless now with the intervention of his dad. Dr. Rai doesn't even talk anymore. Neither does Sophie. You'd think she'd be more active now that she isn't in danger of public whippings anymore.

What happened to that class with James in it? Haven't seen that in 2 updates either. It was briefly mentioned once. In fact that leads into what I was saying about shorter Days. When the MC first starts school, he seems to have every class every day. Now it doesn't seem like that at all, it's like we see one or maybe two class areas and then we move on to something else outside of school. So entire characters get ignored, the content of the story seems lessened and the updates seem like less goes on.

In the earlier days we would see interaction with both family members, Marcus, James, a whole strew of side characters, Emma, Maude, Kara, then there'd be some end of the day interactions at home and he'd end up in his room at the end with the "Study or.." mechanic.

Characters we have not seen lately:
James and the entire Physiology class (lesbians, asian intern, bitchy thicc chick)
General Washington and his assistant
The Aunt (Madam of Hawaii)
Weak You or his wife

Characters that we've seen but have had no progress made on (Or conversations with) lately:
Dr. Rai
Sophie
Biology Teacher

It's like there's a lot that used to happen that doesn't seem to be happening anymore. It feels like this team lost a member or writer, something changed in the structure of the game and it's losing steam.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes