Mod Ren'Py Culture Shock Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [Ch. 3 v0.1] [zinacke]

Deathforce1

Sep 25, 2017
I did a fresh install of both the base game + this mod yet some options don't give the stated points. For example at the beach in the beginning you choose "enjoying the view." and she says "Is that so?" and then "Does that refer to...?" If you select the Mod: choice for all three you get 0 points anywhere rather then all of the points. And when you choose to wake your Step-mother up you get 0 points as well. unsure If I did something wrong or if this is a known issue.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
I did a fresh install of both the base game + this mod yet some options don't give the stated points. For example at the beach in the beginning you choose "enjoying the view." and she says "Is that so?" and then "Does that refer to...?" If you select the Mod: choice for all three you get 0 points anywhere rather then all of the points. And when you choose to wake your Step-mother up you get 0 points as well. unsure If I did something wrong or if this is a known issue.
I may have forgot to add the points so I’ll have to check!

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
So I take it this one only works for Chapter 3?
So if I wanted to get the mod for CH1 and CH2, where can I do that?

I can not find them on here (I found an abandoned for CH2, unsure if it will work)

Thanks for the mods!

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
So I take it this one only works for Chapter 3?
So if I wanted to get the mod for CH1 and CH2, where can I do that?

I can not find them on here (I found an abandoned for CH2, unsure if it will work)

Thanks for the mods!
this mod works for the entire game, the chapter 1 and 2 are included in the game you download in the main threads, it's the same things here

GeminiQuest0

Jun 21, 2021
Can't tell if it's the main game or the mod, that's causing a massive confidence boost from -12 to 40. After the swimming lesson with Karla "Take a look" "Don't risk it" and an NTR option with Sunny, "Yeah, that would be fine." "I was hoping it would be just you and me." Seems to be pre programmed to give confidence a massive bump to 40 at this stage.