Mod Ren'Py Culture Shock Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [Ch. 3 v0.1] [zinacke]

Wiikong

Nov 22, 2023
The mod still doesn't wok for me, and I even have download the game and the mod twice. It is not an error or sometime like that is more like it doesn't have any mod.

joweblowe

Dec 7, 2023
The mod still doesn't wok for me, and I even have download the game and the mod twice. It is not an error or sometime like that is more like it doesn't have any mod.
I do not know if it matters, but I was using the attachment on pg 1 here for the Ch 3 only mod, this time i went to gofile and downloaded, and the game starts... hope that helps... also, the cheats button is in the quick menu, so make sure that is enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wiikong

Wiikong

Nov 22, 2023
I do not know if it matters, but I was using the attachment on pg 1 here for the Ch 3 only mod, this time i went to gofile and downloaded, and the game starts... hope that helps... also, the cheats button is in the quick menu, so make sure that is enabled.
Now I can see the cheats, so the mod supposed to be installed but there is no evidence of this in the choises.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Now I can see the cheats, so the mod supposed to be installed but there is no evidence of this in the choises.
That is because this update don’t need the mod.
Basically, all the choices does not matter and what they do is they redirect you on a scene

Reactions: Wiikong

Wiikong

Nov 22, 2023
That is because this update don’t need the mod.
Basically, all the choices does not matter and what they do is they redirect you on a scene
oh ok, I read before that you were going to add an option to see both scenes but thank you for answer anyway.