Unity Abandoned Cum Evil [v0.1.1] [Particle Zap]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So far nothing. Needs A LOT of polishing, needs more action, more items and yes I know, it's a demo. But a demo works to build a good reputation (see PT which was demo yet we all wanted the full game). Anyway, too big for what it offers so far. Wait 4-6 updates. Then it may have something to show us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mawpa

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
So far nothing. Needs A LOT of polishing, needs more action, more items and yes I know, it's a demo. But a demo works to build a good reputation (see PT which was demo yet we all wanted the full game). Anyway, too big for what it offers so far. Wait 4-6 updates. Then it may have something to show us.
Ehm no i personally didn't want the full game, P.T had nothing of my beloved Silent Hill, it was a boring walking simulator :D

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Ehm no i personally didn't want the full game, P.T had nothing of my beloved Silent Hill, it was a boring walking simulator :D
Well yeah, wasn't even close to SH, but still, a very good game as for DEMO. I would love PT, even more in VR. But that's my taste, it's fine :D

Apr 28, 2018
Welp that was a waste of a download... No sex scenes and I couldn't find any female zombies that was shown at the start menu only male topless zombies.

2 Quests and that's it... and I saw the tags and couldn't experience any of it.

UnderRaBi

Feb 18, 2020
I don't know how to change the game's performance.
In my laptop, the frame is too low to play, but when I play the game, the game starts right away, not the Unity Launcher.

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
There is a 0.1.2 petreon version on the Patreon page.

I just wanted to help the dev about , but the comments are only for memberships :) Dev says "for more information please contact us. " But also there is no contact info :D

ByronicAthena

Nov 30, 2017
How lazy does the dev have to be literally use the same default starting assets/animations and characters in iClone 7. This looks like another asset flip in Unity to me.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote