fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I agree about the tags not being properly used. They should be added when a game has it. However in case it doesn't have a proper tag, people can leave a comment mentioning that the game should have a NTR tag, or mention it as a warning for other people. It can be done in a much more civilized manner, in a way that actually contributes to the post.
What's there to discuss? There are no other men involved with the girls in this game.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
What's there to discuss? There are no other men involved with the girls in this game.
Wait im confused, one reviewer writes:
'Genji
WARNING:IF YOU DONT LIKE KORRA WHORING HERSELF TO OTHER GUYS.PLEASE DONT PLAY THIS GAME.THIS GAME HEAVILY FOCUS ON CORRUPTING KORRA AND LET HER SERVICE THE OTHER GUYS TO BE A SLAVE.'

And now some people in the thread claim otherwise...

So does she fuck other guys or not?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wait im confused, one reviewer writes:
'Genji
WARNING:IF YOU DONT LIKE KORRA WHORING HERSELF TO OTHER GUYS.PLEASE DONT PLAY THIS GAME.THIS GAME HEAVILY FOCUS ON CORRUPTING KORRA AND LET HER SERVICE THE OTHER GUYS TO BE A SLAVE.'

And now some people in the thread claim otherwise...

So does she fuck other guys or not?
She does not *yet*. but the end of V4 ends with Korra looking like Piper Perry in that stereotypical Blacked image. Then the game ends before anything happens.
258qsb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fidless

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
hey, how do you skip ahead to 0.4 content? my previous save was 0.3 and it cut off as 0.3 content was finished.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
hey, how do you skip ahead to 0.4 content? my previous save was 0.3 and it cut off as 0.3 content was finished.
v0.4
Added start of the new Adult Star route ranching off from the ending of Stage 1 and instead having Korra take a deep dive into the world of Adult Entertainment! ! Can be selected from "New Game -> Stage 4" in the main menu.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Really feels like it'd do better as a Ren'py kinetic novel rather than as a game, as once you get past the initial hurdles with getting Korra on board (which is rather well written! Definitely can see that you understand the core of her personality) it just becomes a "find the ! mark to progress" and that's it, no actual gameplay. If there are plans to actually expand the gameplay aspects further, then cool, but as it is it just gets annoying having to mouse over and click instead of just hitting space to continue the story at that point.

Reactions: Centrophy

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Mac version is confirmed unworkable in its release state, permissions fix did nothing, looked into the system files, it's not encoded correctly to run in Terminal.

Reactions: Painmaster

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Mac version is confirmed unworkable in its release state, permissions fix did nothing, looked into the system files, it's not encoded correctly to run in Terminal.
Updated Mac links with new build. I think this issue should be fixed, but you should still need to apply permissions fix. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Painmaster

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
how can I put the old save files (v0.3) from people above to the game? I prefer the main route over this side story in v0.4 and would like to have control over that route again (tried the appdata localhost but couldn't find it)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Honestly the drug addict angle is so fucking lame and kills what would be a cool game for me. How would anyone with a domination fetish enjoy the premise of their sub desiring a chemical substance more than they desire them? That they would do anything for anyone if they could get their fix, and would leave you the moment you stop supplying? That's low T as fuck.

Fucking a crack whore just makes you a crack cuck, man. And probably STD riddled.
Is this the only available path? I didn't give Korra the Juice at all but the game ignored that and decided she was addicted anyway.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Is this the only available path? I didn't give Korra the Juice at all but the game ignored that and decided she was addicted anyway.
Yeah, it's the only available path. Personally, I was a fan since it was the only thing even remotely original in the game to date, and forcing that dependency was kinda hot. But if you're not that's fair and not to worry because the devs (who apparently can't stick to a direction for the plot for more than one update) write it out pretty quickly after you get her fully hooked.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes