thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There is actually 2 i only know of..
- Bend or Break. Legend of Korra Capture Simulator (short corruption game)
- Book 5- Untold Legend of Korra (grindy corruption game)
If you count Four elements trainer in the list too (even though the game still didn't complete yet, but very close to the last arc).
There where a few others that didn't go very far, including Bend or Break 2, which is sadly still unfinished. As for this one - looks nice, will try it out, but the Unity tag is quite alarming...
Same! I very like Bend or Break 1 so when the sequel demo got released I feel very exciting and waiting in hope for more updates, but in the end Gunsmoke decide to focus on Something Unlimited and put the game on hold for god know how long it will be continue again. Truly a shame because the art style for Korra was very sexy and interesting, at least Four elements trainer and Book 5 untold filled the gap and make me forgot about it
Really hope this game didn't got abandoned by Cummy, they are infamous for gave up developing too many games now

00110110 00111001

Jun 20, 2019
Hmmm Cummy stuido seems to keep abandoning games they begin making Milf Cummy, Hero Cummy (Was a Big fan of that one), And MAYBE Earth cummy (don't know if they actually finished that one). Personally dont like ATLAB Games so ima stay outta this one, but be warned they seem to not really finish most projects. Though this Seems to be a small enough concept so they might finish.

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Well, it comes and falls with the artist & a good script.
It seems like most of the time the artist doesnt want to make the same setup over and over again for a half of an year OR a script is missing for a lead.

So dev will start programing a game without a Start or End. Get lost in details and abandoning the game.
Often found out yet. Mostly there is all content already in game, without an proper End (even in sandbox, was is sad).

Apr 24, 2018
Ah, apparently my lust for Korra knows no bounds.......Every time I think I'm over it, those bastards pull me back in.

You forgot about Four Elements Trainer! I don't think it's 100% done, but it has an absolute shitton of content.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
the antivvirus is saying there is a virus, shoulld i ignore it? just making sure

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not too sure why exactly the avatar series is one of the most parodied on this site, but goddamn I appreciate it. This looks very promising

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm Cummy stuido seems to keep abandoning games they begin making Milf Cummy, Hero Cummy (Was a Big fan of that one), And MAYBE Earth cummy (don't know if they actually finished that one). Personally dont like ATLAB Games so ima stay outta this one, but be warned they seem to not really finish most projects. Though this Seems to be a small enough concept so they might finish.
I'll make a note of this though

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
four elements trainer as well (one of the korra paths ARE finished the other is still in development)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes