EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HeaderF95.jpg

Overview:
Cummy Curse puts you into the shoes of our protagonist as they help Claire get settled into a new home after a sudden move to a new town. The reason for this unexpected change of direction will become clear over time, but not before this old house reveals some of its strange secrets. The first stretch of the race to figure out this estate’s mysteries, and how to stop them starts now!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-03
Release Date: 2022-11-26
Developer: CummyStudio -
Other Games: Earthy Cummy, Cummy Bender
Censored: No
Version: Part 3 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CG Unlocker Code

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Part 1): - - - -
Android (Part 2): - - - -
Android (Part 3): - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.gif PFGxh9r.jpeg KNokA87.jpeg 6I4BiZZ.jpeg TnkpwWu.jpeg hefon5Z.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

spideredd

Jul 17, 2022
I like the premise and the character designs look ok, but this game runs like crap, with even text taking forever to come on screen.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CummyCurse-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Am I the only one whose window explodes when trying to play this? and I don't have a pc, bad 10th generation i7 with 8 gigabytes of ram and powerful graphics?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Am I the only one whose window explodes when trying to play this? and I don't have a pc, bad 10th generation i7 with 8 gigabytes of ram and powerful graphics?
Strange because I have a Pentium g2130 (dual core, 2 threads) 16gb of ram and a 750Ti and it works without any problems... the game only uses 250 Mo of ram when I play it

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
It makes the computer too slow to play. It's really bad. It needs to be optimized.
Thanks for the feedback! The issue has been looked into and fixed, the links now reflect a new build that has been more optimized. Please let me know if you run into any more issues.

how do i open the box???
Items in the inventory can be used by dragging them over each other, or into the room you're in. Trying using the knife on the box!

Is femdom a planned tag in this game?
Femdom elements are present.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes