Unity - Completed - Cummy Curse [Final] [CummyStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rivers77

****If you have you have a mother/son fetish then this review is for you.

I rated it two stars, because Claire's (the mother) art is extremely good. As a guy that likes the M/S genre, I much prefer very feminine women. I like round hips, full thighs, large rears, and big more natural looking breasts. Claire fits the bill perfectly, without it looking unrealistic.

But I can't rate this game as worthy of playing. First and foremost these types of games are supposed to be erotic and this game just isn't that. Very little in this game caused a stir for me. I don't speak to other people who enjoy the genre, but I imagine the important part is build up, the taboo nature, and the sexual dialogue. For my own personal tastes, the sexual dialogue is extremely important. The more a woman calls herself "mommy" or "your mother" in a sexual way, the more turned on I get. This game simply doesn't have any of that or even a romance between the M/S. The game is very short and lacks eroticism.

The ending also felt rushed and I would have liked to have seen a blossoming romance sex scene at the end of the game that would have made it worth my time, but the game ends abruptly. Even though Claire is hot (I generally prefer 2d to 3d art), I recommend you not waste your time on this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Legal1709

As always CummyStudio comes with a new boring and incomplete game but this time AT LEAST it's a short one, this game shouldn't even be called a game because you don't do crap, besides that the character is really hot but poor sex scenes (hey, at least in this game they are animated) and the ending it feels like it missed stuff, pretty sure this was supposed to be continued
    Overall: 5/10 game, can't wait for the next game that he will drop or half assed it to completion! (And let's not even talk about this Android version that was split into 3 parts for no reason at all, and you can't change the name in the second part onwards ‍)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Maximus0

Entirely linear, massive amounts of dialogue and annoying minigames. The sandbox elements add nothing of value to the game. It should have been a visual novel so i at least would have known to skip this. I played until the cooking thing before i quit out of boredom.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

For me that's the weakest Cummy game. Not because of plot or bad cg's. I just found the girl not the most attractive. I also felt like we are missing 1 or 2 scenes at the end without the succubus pushing us towards sex.

Art 4/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  5. 4.00 star(s)

virtualpolecat

Great art style, and I love the animations; just a little too short. I think the story kind of loses you a little bit and doesn't quite connect the dots well enough. I think this dev has promise though, can't wait for their next game!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Tacopetey

I don't have a whole lot to say about this one. Lots of text, but it's not just filler. It's got a well thought out plot and storyline. Could be more interactive and the animation left a lot to be desired.

It's a great game with great art and not very great animation. Fun though.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Review for version 1.0 ]

TL;DR
    : Cummy Curse is a short, almost kinetic, visual novel. There isn’t a whole lot of sex in this game, but what is there is pretty good. It’s a point and click adventure where you have to drag and drop things to progress. It’s a nice little short story, and you can finish it in about an hour or less depending on how long time you take to read.

The Good: The art is really nice, and the sex scenes are good. If you rename Claire to Mom it is basically an incest kinetic visual novel – which is always nice.

The Average: The looking for things to click on, and drag and drop gameplay isn’t very fun, but it is competently implemented. The story is okay and has a steady progression, but it kind of ends abruptly.

The Bad: I don’t know how the game was built, but I had to run it on windows XP compatibility mode to get it to not freeze before the main menu. Annoying, but at least I could play the game. It’s a kinetic novel. You don’t really have any choices apart from two things, and I am still not sure what they change.

Thorough Review:

Story: Good

MC and Claire (or mom, depending on what you name her) move in to a new home after a traumatic event has led them to leave their old home. It transpires that Claire, because of her massive fear of insects, lost her daughter in the woods leaving her without a map or compass to make her way home. This guilt is used by a succubus trapped in the new home to possess her. MC loves Claire and tries to rescue her.

Characters: Great!

There are three characters: MC, Claire and Lilim the succubus. I like the MC, he isn’t an asshole. Claire is a struggling woman trying to cope with grief. Her grief drives her to drink a lot. She loves the MC and, because of the succubus possession she will have frequent bouts of inappropriate behaviour that she can’t remember. Lilim is a succubus who wants a new body, and she is trying to torment Clair mentally to give up her own life so Lilim can completely take her over. She also toys with the MC by making the mother flirt with him, and at nights she even rapes the MC. Good stuff.

Gameplay: Competent

It’s a point and click game. It works, but it isn’t super exciting. There aren’t any difficult puzzles either, only goose chases to find hidden items.

Visuals: Good

The characters look great! The facial expression changes during conversation looks fantastic, and the jiggle when you click the mouse is a nice tough.

Summary: Good

I recommend playing this game if you have a short moment.

Wishlist (if there is ever a follow-up):

> Claire pregnancy. She took quite a few creampies during the gameplay.

> Let the lost girl come home.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

RedheadFan85

A refreshing break from all the bad grammar and standing images lately. The story is nothing special, but the art is alright. The bounce physics are pretty wack, but that's not much of a problem. No major bugs or slowness for me, so a 4 because of the art
  9. 1.00 star(s)

jed999

The Bugs runneth over on this one.
    Good Idea but the game is not ready for even Beta testing.
    You basically set up a microwave then the Power dies and you look for Claire .
    You walk aimlessly checking the same 7 doors over and over.
    Game Over.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4175490

Super buggy when starting game. Will crash if you click anywhere or breathe. UI is wonky at best. Made it to the 'Set up the Kitchen' step where you have a duster, a knife, a microwave and counters where none of these things can be dragged.

This is garbage. Stop making garbage.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5055050

Cummy Curse looks pretty nice. It's a simple yet entertaining point & click Visual novel with a neat art style.
    Claire's character design will be definitely the most interesting aspect of this and the resulting H-scenes.
    I'm quite excited for future updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

fakyort

The missions are very simple and not boring with play. The purpose of the missions is clear, it does not tire for minutes for a scene. The illustrations and characters are beautiful. It must be continued.