hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, with creampie.

Quick review Ep2: Story seems original, MC isn't the one doing the corrupting for once. Very strong femdom vibes. Also contains >one< futa image so far. Looks like dev is preparing a split into corruption and saving/romance routes.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Yes,
, with creampie.

Quick review Ep2: Story seems original, MC isn't the one doing the corrupting for once. Very strong femdom vibes. Also contains >one< futa image so far. Looks like dev is preparing a split into corruption and saving/romance routes.

I really hope for happy ending. It's too far away to make any conclusions. And this futa image should be optional, i personally don't like dickgirls.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
how do i make fried eggs because it not letting me put it in the pan after putting it in the grey bowl it not letting me put it in the pan it just stuck
1664982548059.png

Last edited:

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
You need to put the pan on the stove, then add the eggs. After that you need to click the plates on the pan.
it not letting me do that though i put eggs in the grey bowl, but pan won't go on the stove
im stuck on part 2 bit after the yoga. it not letting me do anything pan wont go to the stove

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes