3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
xFDLTL.png

Overview:
If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Moon Loom Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

azgsqvf and SodaSoda thanks for the link and crack

FppomO.png yJ73Oy.gif myE5kz.png lEMpM8.png 9RetEW.png yXFpzh.png XIEaw_.png c7wQp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I didn't play the game that much, please let me know if there are any missing tags.

Reactions: Ryu.74

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
Having watched a bud of mine play this over discord, I can say that this is actually pretty high quality. Gonna keep an eye out for this one. Definitely needs more animations but I can see the potential especially with more monsters and levels.

Daiko_

Dec 20, 2023
Completed a run---

Surprised how high quality it is, as well as how tight the controls feel. Wink.

That loading screen though x-x nooooo

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Played this, the atmosphere is good, the enemy model is attractive, game itself is mind numbingly boring. You basically travel around a square map in circles looking for a locker, and then looking for an exit. Just a time waste, its always the same map, and everything is always too expensive.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Was asked to provide "something" for people who have a hard time with this. Cheating should work now (left it obfuscated ;)). Buying also works regardless of price (code thinks zero). Edit: I didn't enable other things because I felt that'd be too OP. Buying alone is pretty much OP alone, so at least it leaves some challenge (as reported).

Edit: Use later posts. Do NOT use old patches, they are version specific. Don't want to listen? Enjoy a fucked save file, your fault.

I'd also recommend informing the developer that they *seriously* need a colorimeter to adjust their monitor, the brightness of this sucks donkey dick and is impossible on color-corrected monitors.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes