3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
That's weird, MelonLoader doesn't even work with 0.7. Crashes the game instantly. I'm not entirely sure if it's intended to do that or not. Whatever the case is, looks like the 0.6 method won't work with 0.7. :whistle:

eikuv

Dec 6, 2021
That's weird, MelonLoader doesn't even work with 0.7. Crashes the game instantly. I'm not entirely sure if it's intended to do that or not. Whatever the case is, looks like the 0.6 method won't work with 0.7. :whistle:
Yeah, most of the times mods wont work on a newer version of a game, especially if it's unity based

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, most of the times mods wont work on a newer version of a game, especially if it's unity based
Well that's a given, but I didn't expect MelonLoader not to work either, considering it's just a modloader and nothing special. I opened it without any mods installed just to check.

eikuv

Dec 6, 2021
Well that's a given, but I didn't expect MelonLoader not to work either, considering it's just a modloader and nothing special. I opened it without any mods installed just to check.
The devs are trying to stop users from using modloaders like melon

Jul 29, 2018
He says "crack?" as if he isn't aware of what he's doing. At least I was fuckin' honest when Jacob confronted me... Assholes, I swear. Still love ya btw, Jacob. You're a pretty understanding guy. Hopefully one day I can afford to support the game proper.
Look, I learnt unity myself and I respect the hustle as game dev can be tricky. I personally on the other hand, do not agree with them spending more time on proof locking the game from hackers but with idiots like the screenshot I posted above...even with my grievances I really can't say I blame the dev team.

I still feel that they should be focusing on building content. 0.6 left alot and I mean ALOT to be desired and the grind in all honesty is for lack of a better word, not fun. I'm not subbed to their patreon though so my words in the end mean jack shit so here's to hoping that 0.7 changes my mind greatly on things. If I will update my thoughts I will do so on their discord.

I just hope that 1.0 is not the end of this game. There's so much potential for it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Look, I learnt unity myself and I respect the hustle as game dev can be tricky. I personally on the other hand, do not agree with them spending more time on proof locking the game from hackers but with idiots like the screenshot I posted above...even with my grievances I really can't say I blame the dev team.

I still feel that they should be focusing on building content. 0.6 left alot and I mean ALOT to be desired and the grind in all honesty is for lack of a better word, not fun. I'm not subbed to their patreon though so my words in the end mean jack shit so here's to hoping that 0.7 changes my mind greatly on things. If I will update my thoughts I will do so on their discord.

I just hope that 1.0 is not the end of this game. There's so much potential for it.
Common sense, of course - "More content, no DRM." :D
Sometimes we can see this in other projects as well. Devs focus on game/content but suddenly they will strengthen the protection. When you see that your Discord is full of "help me, stupid devs, my cracked version doesn't work" people...they have to do something. In the end, they will probably lose this battle with the pirates anyway, but you still have the feeling that you have to at least symbolically do something and complicate the situation.

Otherwise, it looks like version 1.0 will be the last (only bugfixes after that), no sequel planned. They still want to add some content and monsters/models, but they say it's hard to find suitable models that would fit this game.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes