3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Epicgaymer21

Nov 26, 2022
View attachment 3525952

Seems to work fine for me. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to give my Cheat Engine table a try simply open it up with Cheat Engine and attach it to the game then right click either "Money" or "Tokens" then "Change Record -> Value" and put in any number. Let me know if it works or if you get any errors, I scanned for the values in a very crude way but it seems to work fine.

can you (or someone) update this? pls

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The full Patreon version probably won't come here.
No. Definitely not. It requires discord authentication and mods will not remove it because there is MelonLoader protection. If any of you want to play it early you guys can always support the developers It's only $5 a month for the lowest tier.
Or you can just wait a week and a half for the free version.

• Sad
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
is there any game with giant tits like this that involves horror?
Basically any FNAF-like game is a humorous horror with giant .. everything (like Fap Nights,Frankies FunClub....).
Or if you want these models, you can try something from Mikifur (MalO on Camera, Smilers Den).

SexyBurp

Oct 4, 2023
Basically any FNAF-like game is a humorous horror with giant .. everything (like Fap Nights,Frankies FunClub....).
Or if you want these models, you can try something from Mikifur (MalO on Camera, Smilers Den).
I have played Smilers Den and fap nights, I don't know any other games with giant tits of freddy or something else if you have a game that similar please write it.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I mean, it's not going to be of much use, due to the reasons I stated earlier.
No harm in sharing the link for any one willing to try and crack it. (It honestly shouldn't be that hard unless they really went hard with the DRM)

FYI, I tried cracking this but since I'm not really interested in this game I only gave it a 3-4h try so I wasn't really able to do much. I recommend actually posting in the Cracking forum for some more visibility for people who would actually want to give it a honest try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^I already solved this so if the DRM didn't change from 0.7-pre, I should be able to get MelonLoader/BepInEx running with the game.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
No harm in sharing the link for any one willing to try and crack it. (It honestly shouldn't be that hard unless they really went hard with the DRM)

^I already solved this so if the DRM didn't change from 0.7-pre, I should be able to get MelonLoader/BepInEx running with the game.
"I'm not really interested in this game"
BOOM
"I already solved this"
:KEK:

No seriously. Good job. King.
So could something be made for the Pre release? Ideally BepInEx.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
"I'm not really interested in this game"
BOOM
"I already solved this"
:KEK:

No seriously. Good job. King.
So could something be made for the Pre release? Ideally BepInEx.
What would you like to mod in the pre release tho? From my understanding it is f2p. I understand trying to remove the auth screen on the patreon only version.
iirc the pre-release version only had like a couple of patreon only skins for a couple of characters locked the rest was unlockable by playing.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What would you like to mod in the pre release tho? From my understanding it is f2p. I understand trying to remove the auth screen on the patreon only version.
iirc the pre-release version only had like a couple of patreon only skins for a couple of characters locked the rest was unlockable by playing.
It's not just skins, but there are also locked Patreon only scenes.
But it is true that there is no point in dealing with it when the 0.7-Final is out.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes