HTML - Cupid's Way [v0.7] [shax0]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

The game is just beginning. He is promising. From the prologue you can open or close roads. There are already interesting and perverse story choices. Version 0.1 must however be taken as a draft, nothing is achieved. I eagerly await the sequel.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dante992

For a v1 there is already a lot of content and whats there is well written and good quality. Looks like this could be one of the rare HTML games that is actually really good, looking forward to the next release.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Vanafaye

I usually wait a little while on games before reviewing them on initial releases because I don't think it's fair to judge the content before there is a lot of it.

With that said I was so surprised when I actually had a ton to do and explore. It's well written, the gifs are really hot, and the fetishes included are right up my alley. My only gripe with it is a consistency issue because some relationships feel like a normal slow burn into corruption, while other times people you just met will proposition you even though you're innocent. The diner boss asking for a blowjob on my first shift was really weird with no setup or events beforehand.

But really, it's a great game already and worth checking out. Hope to see much more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

azerty2996qw

This game is a very html game. It offer many options and things to do for a first update. The chacarter evolution is very progressive and funny to follow, even if more situation could be added to make it lest rapid. THe gifs are very nice and hot.I highly recommend it !
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Serx

For a game that was just released, Cupid's Way offers a lot. With the lack of good female protagonist HTML-based games, this game came in clutch. Again, despite being the first release, it has a decent storyline and is content-rich.