EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover - Copy.jpg

Overview:
This is a lifesim game where you play as a girl trying to make it in life.
Yowever you've finally grown the age where you need to capitalize on those opportunities that present and pick a path.
Will you live up to your family's name, or perhaps even exceed it? Or will the adult world swallow you whole.
The choice is yours now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: shax0 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg chrome_zz0fnwzzSV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
what about gofi lately? I have not been able to download from this exchanger for a week now

joeisarjuna

Jul 9, 2021
1.35 GB on first release. This is either going to be interesting or a file filled with 5 poorly compressed gifs.
While there is a considerable amount of content compared to other first release games, I would say that there are definitely some files which could use some compression to keep the file size down as there is definitely not enough for it to be over a GB.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Hey just wanted to say, this game looks awesome so far, keep up the good work. Also, there seems to be a glitch where I have every option with Marcus once tutor session happen at his house.

azerty2996qw

Feb 22, 2019
very nice game ! I just saw some little bugs:

- Sometimes the photograph doesnt work. The prices are not shown on the "type of modelling" section page, and no money is made if i select one.

- I cant make the tattoo at the mall. Dont know if its a bug or it will be added in a future update.

- John on Finder doesnt work.
Dont know if its a bug or it will be added in a future update.

Thanks a lot for this amazing game ;p

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I like this game so far. I like the slow corruption, but I think content happens too fast once the MC is "corrupted". Pretty much goes from teasing to full on sex after that corruption event happens. If there could be tiers of varied corruptions I think it could be play better. Just my thoughts

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes