BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hi! It seems to me that random is too configured or reconfigured... How to go to the club, I bought a dress...it's strange, strange, everything works, and the rollback gives an error...

Sorry if it's rude, it's clear that the game is raw, please let GG have more choice... Good luck!

Last edited:

Hardigo

Aug 30, 2020
very nice game ! I just saw some little bugs:

- Sometimes the photograph doesnt work. The prices are not shown on the "type of modelling" section page, and no money is made if i select one.

Thanks a lot for this amazing game ;p

No money with modeling is on purpose it looks like. It says to wait a few days before you get payed again.

Reactions: azerty2996qw
Jul 21, 2019
thanks for uploading this game, i want to see for future updates. if you have discord please share we all willing to join and support developers.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
It's a better start than most first efforts.

Do have to point out that in prologue going with either guy results in sex and it says it's her first time. Not doing anything with either of them and starting the game, it's never mentioned that's she a virgin anywhere again.

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone running into a plethora of errors while tutoring?

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>><</replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>><</link>>

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>><</replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>><</link>>

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $marcus_event>=9>>

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<else>>

Reactions: Candy1970

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone running into a plethora of errors while tutoring?

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $marcus_event>=9>>

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<else>>
I hit that yeah, I was still able to continue though

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Solid game, 10/10 for a version 0.1. Enough content to state comfortably how it's going to play out and to make it worthwhile to play straight off as opposed to waiting for 0.3 or 0.4

nick43890

Jul 24, 2017
Good amount of content for a first release. The odd bug and rough around the edges in parts, but that has to be expected in 0.1. All-in-all a very good start compared to most html games on here. Props to the dev, will keep an eye out on this one for future updates.

Reactions: werderfreak95

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Quite nice if not because of the bug. Marcus questline specially, and if you continue through the bugs (making him your bf), the game gets stuck on school break (blank screen). Also, loading a game can take you to a different place where you saved.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Quite nice if not because of the bug. Marcus questline specially, and if you continue through the bugs (making him your bf), the game gets stuck on school break (blank screen). Also, loading a game can take you to a different place where you saved.
ah, THAT'S what that was heh. I thought I'd just come to the end of the content

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you guys for all the feedback and comments. I'm gonna look into fixing any bug that you guys post. It was a little time extreme to try and look for all the bugs myself so sorry for those.
As to what type of content I have planned for the future, it is still very flexible so anything is possible, this is kinda just my first shot at it.

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
I like this game so far. I like the slow corruption, but I think content happens too fast once the MC is "corrupted". Pretty much goes from teasing to full on sex after that corruption event happens. If there could be tiers of varied corruptions I think it could be play better. Just my thoughts
I thought this may have been the case, thanks for the suggestion. I plan to change that up a bit along with different stats in the future.

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
An Excelent Start i hope you have time to work on it, and Cant await an Update!
THX for the Game

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
errors with Marcus and game is stuck after 2nd test, but game is great,maybe turning into slut could have longer stories.

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
i like these types of games - this one is well made. cant wait for updates !!!

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes