Username 06

May 17, 2024
Last update and communication from the dev about 3 months ago - think it's fair to say this is probably dead

Hello!
After bit of a quiet break I'm happy to say that I'm back at developing the game. It's gonna be a while before the next update but you can expect it to happen at some point!
My goal for this next update is for it to be better than the previous updates. I thought about how I could do some things differently to speed up development time. A good reason why development can be slow is because, since this is my first game, many things are developed quiet badly to be honest, and later need to be recoded and changed.
So I expect that future updates should greatly benefit from this new approach, especially as the game lets longer and there are more variables to track and things like that.

Just a thanks to all my supporters and fans for all this time!

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021

Hello!
After bit of a quiet break I'm happy to say that I'm back at developing the game. It's gonna be a while before the next update but you can expect it to happen at some point!
My goal for this next update is for it to be better than the previous updates. I thought about how I could do some things differently to speed up development time. A good reason why development can be slow is because, since this is my first game, many things are developed quiet badly to be honest, and later need to be recoded and changed.
So I expect that future updates should greatly benefit from this new approach, especially as the game lets longer and there are more variables to track and things like that.

Just a thanks to all my supporters and fans for all this time!
Awesome that means more deleted content and more pointless revisions.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
somebody else should take the lead in this game if the author does not want to continue it
Two posts above yours is an update from the dev. This game has always had a slow update schedule. People can't just take over someone else's game just because you want more content.

Reactions: LarryButz

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Two posts above yours is an update from the dev. This game has always had a slow update schedule. People can't just take over someone else's game just because you want more content.
If it is not abandoned, of course not, but If it is abandoned, yes

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes