Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
A surprisingly decent game. I ran into a couple bugs, one of which was the "Finder" match with John not working (Clicking on his name does nothing) another was the gloyhole just up and disappearing for no apparent reason one day, and I was never able to access it again as it never reappeared.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Based on the current tags i should avoid it right away, but since its 0.1 i can also ask for futur features.
1. Will there be a lesbian route?
2. Are we able to train/gain skills to avoid the noncon stuff or disable it right away?
True. I would love to see a lesbian route as well. or maybe a trans character.
I would like to see Our MC Have or Take control of her own life; make her Own choices.
Not to be 'forced' to react to events around her. (being able to say, "NO! I am not interested" to men)
- avoiding the premise where Our MC 'just sees any man' or a guy's c*ck; and she strips off her clothes, drops to her knees and
begs/desires to be used by him. (Sorry guys, It Just Does NOT work That way! keep dreaming)

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Thank you guys for all the feedback and comments. I'm gonna look into fixing any bug that you guys post. It was a little time extreme to try and look for all the bugs myself so sorry for those.
As to what type of content I have planned for the future, it is still very flexible so anything is possible, this is kinda just my first shot at it.
It's an incredible first release. One of the best we've seen.

By the way, I don't know if there's a syntax checker in whatever IDE you're using for coding, but there are a few typos in some of your calls, e.g. 'linnkreplace' rather than 'linkreplace'. I didn't find very many -- which is impressive already -- but I admit I didn't spend very much time debugging the html file either.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
1) It would be great if could choose who the MCs would be in a relationship with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) It would be great if there was a good path (that is, so that the MC could avoid negative events)!
And that she would succeed!

3) It would be great if the MC became dominant! (And so that an indicator of her dominance appears in the game)

4) You can also add an indicator of her strength (her physical fitness). She could also train in martial arts!

Last edited:

Zephyrenthess

Aug 31, 2017
Love this initial release! Would appreciate a bit more build up and variety leading up to achieving the QoS Queen status, if possible, as well as more reactions from achieving it. Hope more content overall arrives for this route.

Found a couple bugs that I don't think have been mentioned yet along my playthrough:
1) Talking to Yoonji about QoS after a two or three times yields a completely blank screen.
2) After getting the black guy ringing on your doorbell event, the event stays persistent 24/7 in your room. Does not disappear after going through the event and I can reinitiate it immediately after going through it.
3) Am told I received a message from a model agency, but cannot click.

I assume 2 out of 3 of those are just do to end of available content, but I wasn't entirely sure.

Great work overall!

Reactions: chris12919

crave

May 1, 2017
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but when you blow/fuck the boss at the restaurant you can just keep clicking the " swallow his entire load. " line and the money and corruption just piles up

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Great start and based off the folder it looks like you have some great ideas for expansion. Looking forward to the next few releases

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Is the level of English in the description anything to go by? Typos and clearly not a native speaker? (no offense)

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I'd love to see more interactions with the QOS route, maybe you end up cucking Marcus or someone :devilish:, as well as people noticing and commenting, ending up having different dialogue with blacks and whites, try and corrupt other girls into joining the group.

I'd also like to see "vanilla" content if you decide not to go hard on the corruption, lesbian content, I'd love to see cosmetic augments down the line as well that impact things, especially if we get a character screen that shows what the MC looks like and wearing (to an extent obviously), such as lip, breast, and ass implants and tattoos and piercings, hairstyles and colors, and different styles of make up.

But holy shit there's a lot to do in this first release, even though it can be a bit buggy, hard to tell if the content isn't in yet or it's broken, and disappointing to find out there's no more content on a specific path.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'd love to see more interactions with the QOS route, maybe you end up cucking Marcus or someone :devilish:, as well as people noticing and commenting, ending up having different dialogue with blacks and whites, try and corrupt other girls into joining the group.

I'd also like to see "vanilla" content if you decide not to go hard on the corruption, lesbian content, I'd love to see cosmetic augments down the line as well that impact things, especially if we get a character screen that shows what the MC looks like and wearing (to an extent obviously), such as lip, breast, and ass implants and tattoos and piercings, hairstyles and colors, and different styles of make up.

But holy shit there's a lot to do in this first release, even though it can be a bit buggy, hard to tell if the content isn't in yet or it's broken, and disappointing to find out there's no more content on a specific path.
Where or how to find Marcus? I can't seem to find him or trigger his content, same with brother or step brother. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Very solid start. One of the best first releases I think I've seen. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Regarding the "rape" tag, though, is that planned for the future? There's nothing in here (that I encountered) that I'd classify as actually non-consensual given the MC can always run away or stop them in some way. I'm curious about this because I do like rape fantasy, but this doesn't qualify in my mind. Is it a way to skirt Patreon's rules regarding such content, to allow the MC an out at every opportunity? I find it ruins the fantasy.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Where or how to find Marcus? I can't seem to find him or trigger his content, same with brother or step brother. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
I can't remember exactly what character, but someone somewhere in the school will ask if you can tutor Marcus for $40. Afterwards, if you look at your phone at the top right of the screen, there will be a yellow bit of text to contact Marcus, you can click on that and it will let you tutor him in the library until he suggest studying at his house. Last time I checked, after this point it's sorta broken because at Marcus's house, there are a ton of error codes and seemingly access to all possible outcomes regardless of stats. Hope this helped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skylark21

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
question what is the submission stat for and how do you trigger its events ive seen almost all but those.
I think the female MC already is giving herself into submission when you read the Text and the Action she is making. I think the Stats for Submission is just bugged or not well coded atm.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes