Ren'Py - Completed - Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C] [TheGary]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vanderdanden

Very good and interesting game. Many options for action, plus enough freedom! Very large patent for the beta version. Quality images! The main thing is that the author did not abandon its development.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

cvat420

Grindy, impossible or near impossible to read UI menu options as they are almost completely blacked out by a dark swath across the bottom of the screen in some lame attempt at an artistic UI. Clean up the UI and make it readable. Tutorial on how to increase stats or abilities would also help. In addition it would be nice to be able to just ignore people in the room and carry on with the stuff you can do in the room, i.e. read in the common room when others are present.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

HandofVecna

-Played.
    -Overall Rating 4oz cream pie out of 5oz
    -A (rare) good tasked based game!

-This is a game in the more purer sense. There are items to find and deliverables. "Chores to do" literally or you get "punished". You have to be at the right place at the right time on a certain part of the boat to unlock x, y or z and you might get some action or an eye full! While the game is not necessarily story driven it does deliver on entertainment. It's often unclear during the game what you are achieving by doing x chore or getting a hair brush etc. but the dev provides a handy second screen that hints at next steps to complete a task etc. I tend to find these games terribly tedious however I have to say the dev really delivered a task driven game to even get me hard! If you're look for in depth character building or relationship building this probably isn't your game. If you're looking to corrupt some hot chicks and get a pretty constant stream of tits and ass this is the game for you!

-Quality Renders throughout. I personally can not get enough of Chloe. Incredibly frustrating cracking her fortune cookie (in a good way) but fuck it's got to be worth it. The other gals are high quality too and worth the time. The dev does a great job offering variety in tit size, personality etc. such that there should be a little of something for everyone. You get into the sex and nudity pretty quickly so have lotion and tissue near by. A couple of still frame sex scenes, mixed with fade and a good healthy dose of animations. But the scenes are handed out in small bite sizes and you as the player have no control what you get to do. Once you hit the scene it's pretty much always available for you so it can get bit dry after awhile like many task driven games until you complete the next task. You might be able to let loose the juice but you might walk away with blue balls too. Visually the game stands up really well. Playability is pretty darn good for a task driven game.

-Only real con to the game is of course the prohibition on incest which can't be helped. Here you have two sisters and an aunt but they are non-blood relatives, which is understandable given the current ridiculous environment against consensual 18 year old 3D pixel rendered incest (wtf). That said it honestly works here because you get CHLOE and variety that you don't get in most games! One more ding in our dingy here is that like all task based games it can get terribly repetitive. But with that hint screen it wasn't overwhelming

Great job overall!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cthulhu_

Interesting concept, plus very nice modeling... Worth the time to play even though it is new, it is rather extensive although a bit repetitive, it is still enjoyable trying to figure out all the different puzzles.