4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Rags won't even work. Tried all the versions and every time I get a huge ass error. Bummer.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Jonns, are you planning to make a new game like this one ?
To be honest, I don't think so. I mean at least on RAGS Engine.

I would like to finish "The Prison" first. Then, I don't really know if I will do another game or not.

If I had to, I will do one on Unreal Engine 4 (My animations are working properly on it now)

Reactions: Lermo and kenan

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf, is there actually any sex or anything in this game? Reading the OP really turned me off to it entirely. It sounds extremely incomplete and unfinished and the dev that wrote the changelog makes it sound like they hate their own game. Am I missing something?

The Characters/Features spoiler said:
Characters :

The Reception Girl (You can only talk here for now )
Lois (The shop is not really implemented actually)
Jane (You can just talk her. The money you will give her will do nothing)
Ariana (You can only enter in her house for now. No more content are avaible until next update)
So it sounds like all four characters in this game have no content?

The changelog spoiler said:
v0.9
- Removed continuation option with Alexandra (It was place holder)
- Removed continuation option with Lois (It was place holder)
- Work feature is not gonna be implemented
- Added Normal and Dominant ending when leaving (no texts) and also for the sub ending but without real features
- Added Ending if you choose to leave with Jane (no texts)
What next ?
- I will probably add some texts "maybe" later or if someone would like to mod the game, he can contact me.
Why like that ?
- Because the number of hours I spent doing all this and the small audience it brang doesn't change much. Pictures are there, 90% of the text is there.
Bonus:
- Unfinished Walkthrough where I spent hours to create
A bunch of things removed, features being given up on, dev abandoning the game because audience is too small.

Yet I see replies on this last page that say, "Great game many thanks!"

I'm asking all these questions because I don't want to download a game and then spend a bunch of time learning its mechanics and grinding it out only to later find out that there's no content and the game is fully abandoned.

And if this is more complete than the OP makes it seem, you should really edit it to reflect that. I took one look at the info in the OP and this was the only conclusion I could come to. It's almost like the dev doesn't want people to play this, because that post is scaring me off before I've even clicked download.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Wtf, is there actually any sex or anything in this game? Reading the OP really turned me off to it entirely. It sounds extremely incomplete and unfinished and the dev that wrote the changelog makes it sound like they hate their own game. Am I missing something?

So it sounds like all four characters in this game have no content?

A bunch of things removed, features being given up on, dev abandoning the game because audience is too small.

Yet I see replies on this last page that say, "Great game many thanks!"

I'm asking all these questions because I don't want to download a game and then spend a bunch of time learning its mechanics and grinding it out only to later find out that there's no content and the game is fully abandoned.

And if this is more complete than the OP makes it seem, you should really edit it to reflect that. I took one look at the info in the OP and this was the only conclusion I could come to. It's almost like the dev doesn't want people to play this, because that post is scaring me off before I've even clicked download.
Good day,

The game has several hours of Gameplay and you have plenty of things to do.

Indeed, some things aren’t completed such some texts at the end and content that was initially planned but doesn’t affect the gameplay.

But you could already have a look to this game and use the Walkthrough. I’m sure you will be surprised.

But yes, I wanted to release something bigger but when you work hours of a game like that for about 2 Years and only have 1 or 2 persons playing it, it’s a huge disappointment... This is also why you have felt it in the Changelog. I like all my games but what I like more is people playing it.

Hope you will at least try it ;) RAGs engine is a bit difficult to understand first but then it’s a piece of cake. You can find some helpful tips in the Walkthrough

Cheers

Reactions: JG07 and polaco

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Good day,

Indeed, some things aren’t completed such some texts at the end and content that was initially planned but doesn’t affect the gameplay.

But you could already have a look to this game and use the Walkthrough. I’m sure you will be surprised.

But yes, I wanted to release something bigger but when you work hours of a game like that for about 2 Years and only have 1 or 2 persons playing it, it’s a huge disappointment... This is also why you have felt it in the Changelog. I like all my games but what I like more is people playing it.

Hope you will at least try it ;) RAGs engine is a bit difficult to understand first but then it’s a piece of cake. You can find some helpful tips in the Walkthrough

Cheers
Thanks for your response. I'll definitely check out your game, I'm sorry that it didn't get the reception you were hoping for, that's definitely unfortunate. The changelog scared me off but your reply brought me back, I'll give your game a chance. Good luck to you in your next project!

And for the record, I'm one of the few people who usually really enjoys RAGS games. :)

klang

Aug 15, 2016
The Regalia version still isn't extracting properly for me even after redownloading it. Can someone else try making one and sending it?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Still expected in September?
The Prison is updated since few days now... but mods doesn't update it...

Here is the link of the 1.0 :

Patch Note :

Submissive Route
- Jenny Path
* 99 Rendered Pictures
* 8 Animations

- Angelina Path
* 69 Rendered Pictures
* 5 Animations

- Nasha Path
* 22 Rendered Pictures
* 7 Animations

- Amalda Path
* 12 Rendered Pictures
* 4 Animations

- Maddy Path
* 2 Rendered Pictures
* 3 Animations

Total :
+ 204 Rendered Pictures
+ 27 Animations

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Good day,

Cheers
Tbh, I think the reason your game didn't initially take off was the lack of a "female domination" tag for the first two years of its existence. Of course its not going to blow up if the target audience doesn't know it exists.

Reactions: Mardion

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Tbh, I think the reason your game didn't initially take off was the lack of a "female domination" tag for the first two years of its existence. Of course its not going to blow up if the target audience doesn't know it exists.
Yes, you have probably right. I will try to finish few things in it (adding a bit of text) and “maybe” add the Arc Tower content and few things in order to finish the game properly.

ETA before the end of this year

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Yes, you have probably right. I will try to finish few things in it (adding a bit of text) and “maybe” add the Arc Tower content and few things in order to finish the game properly.

ETA before the end of this year
I like the game. Hope you will finish it. I love the idea of decline of master position (cuckold, humiliation...).

Reactions: grego

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The Prison is updated since few days now... but mods doesn't update it...
It may sound illogical but if you want your update pushed to the front page, make the post with a link to the new update (as you did) then click the report underneath and say in the report reason box that the game has been updated. A mod will then pick it up and do the necessary (y)

Reactions: Henry73au

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It may sound illogical but if you want your update pushed to the front page, make the post with a link to the new update (as you did) then click the report underneath and say in the report reason box that the game has been updated. A mod will then pick it up and do the necessary (y)
Hi Davox, thanks for the information. Since then, the game got updated. I posted this the 28 of September and mods updated the game the next day(29) but it will be useful next time I will do an update(y)

Reactions: Henry73au
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes