Curious

D.Raven Productions

Formerly 'Sypolts'
Jul 30, 2018
ive got a pic i want to use as a logo but it has a messed up watermark on it from the website that gave it to me for free is there a photo editing software that i can edit this picture and make it look like the watermark isnt there

D.Raven Productions

Formerly 'Sypolts'
Jul 30, 2018
theres a watermark going thru the bottom of the bird i need it removed and the design/sample text i wanted to erase it and replace it with "Baroque Text JF" Font saying

D.Raven
Productions

Attachments

D.Raven Productions

Formerly 'Sypolts'
Jul 30, 2018
lol its the closest thing i could find and it looks enough like a raven if i had art skills i would make my own but i suck at anything except for daz art

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Well, the Raven that @polywog shared IS a free model on Renderosity. Commercial use is OK too!

Not sure how pose-able it is... I'm downloading it for myself seeing it's free, but I"m guessing it's just a static prop... will report back if I find out otherwise.

This one is pose-able, but it's not free:

Two other options (also not free):

(cartoon-ey)

Anyways, the point here is that, if you can replicate the pose or otherwise come up with a compelling pose of your own, then there won't be any question r.e. the usage rights 'cuz you set up the render for your logo, etc. yourself!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.