Curious

Jul 30, 2018
ive got a pic i want to use as a logo but it has a messed up watermark on it from the website that gave it to me for free is there a photo editing software that i can edit this picture and make it look like the watermark isnt there

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
there are a couple of master class photoshopers on here. post the pic

Jul 30, 2018
theres a watermark going thru the bottom of the bird i need it removed and the design/sample text i wanted to erase it and replace it with "Baroque Text JF" Font saying

D.Raven
Productions

Jul 30, 2018
lol its the closest thing i could find and it looks enough like a raven if i had art skills i would make my own but i suck at anything except for daz art

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, the Raven that @polywog shared IS a free model on Renderosity. Commercial use is OK too!

Not sure how pose-able it is... I'm downloading it for myself seeing it's free, but I"m guessing it's just a static prop... will report back if I find out otherwise.

This one is pose-able, but it's not free:

Two other options (also not free):

(cartoon-ey)

Anyways, the point here is that, if you can replicate the pose or otherwise come up with a compelling pose of your own, then there won't be any question r.e. the usage rights 'cuz you set up the render for your logo, etc. yourself!