Nov 10, 2017
might be dumb but I feel like Curry has lead more into the interracial stuff these last two years, the white versions are less than they used to be. I know it is a interracial artist but at least it gave to both sides. Curry could easily do both blacked and bleached renders easily and earn way more money Idk why s/he hasnt go that route I would have done that
I imagine it all has to do with what an artist does & doesn't personally like. I would never create bestiality even if it was the highest paying thing cause I'm not into it. Though I feel they've always been way more into blacked than anything else, but like I always say if there's a gap to be filled that profitable, why not fill it yourself.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I imagine it all has to do with what an artist does & doesn't personally like. I would never create bestiality even if it was the highest paying thing cause I'm not into it. Though I feel they've always been way more into blacked than anything else, but like I always say if there's a gap to be filled that profitable, why not fill it yourself.
If I had a good enough PC I would do it myself but sadly I dont have it, maybe in the future I could be one of those artists here who knows.

Nov 10, 2017
If I had a good enough PC I would do it myself but sadly I dont have it, maybe in the future I could be one of those artists here who knows.
Never say never, I'm also waiting for a better PC to start really doing Blender. Especially if you do genre you really like that doesn't get much attention you can make a big name for yourself (assuming you'd want that), or at the very least make some good money with a fun hobby/career.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Sep 6, 2021
his black dicks are larger than horse cocks at this point...im prettjy sure curry is into beastiality