Feb 11, 2020
Is there actual sex or is it just breast enlargement? Because I'm not interested in breast enlargement but I like the look of it from the images.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Is there actual sex or is it just breast enlargement? Because I'm not interested in breast enlargement but I like the look of it from the images.
low quality pixelated ghosts fuck you when you get near them (which also heals you). She gets more "corrupted" the more you find them, but this game needs a ton of polish to be considered "okay". I do like the art of the main character, wish you could see more of that instead for the scenes

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
low quality pixelated ghosts fuck you when you get near them (which also heals you). She gets more "corrupted" the more you find them, but this game needs a ton of polish to be considered "okay". I do like the art of the main character, wish you could see more of that instead for the scenes
Gotcha, okay thank you for informing me. I'll keep an eye on it and wait to see how it improves

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
No gallery, I think able to soft lock yourself if you do not use the keys on the right places, the artstyle is great, sadly the art of the girl does not stay on the screen, should have a option for that, and also sadly the art does not follow the costume you are using, could be a great addition.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
No gallery, I think able to soft lock yourself if you do not use the keys on the right places, the artstyle is great, sadly the art of the girl does not stay on the screen, should have a option for that, and also sadly the art does not follow the costume you are using, could be a great addition.
Agree with you regarding the screen picture. Might be possible later. Afair, there are still clothes in the Sex animations with the hobbo ghosts, but i only Had 3 different costumes so far. But at least the breasts stay expanded in the animations. ;)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
So...anyone actually finished this game? I'm stuck at 30/31 and apart from one weird-looking bit in top-left corner of cafeteria (looks like a door but doesn't open) there's nothing left for me to search.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
So...anyone actually finished this game? I'm stuck at 30/31 and apart from one weird-looking bit in top-left corner of cafeteria (looks like a door but doesn't open) there's nothing left for me to search.
I have finished the game with 31/31 ghosts and max breast size and there is literally nothing.

All you get is some dialogue, so either i'm missing some secret or similar thing, or there is no real ending.

Zom-kun

Formerly '1BrotherZombies2'
May 17, 2022
The game just got updated! Version v1.2. Thank you for uploading the first Full version, Surpreme_Evil. Really appreciate it.

Aug 12, 2019
I played the update, it seems to fix the game and remove the softlocking potential, and I dig the art, but either a map or a movement speed upgrade or two after the 'late game' because finding the very last ghosts is just a nightmare, I was not able to do it, I forget how many I got but judging from dialogue and circling aroud the map aimlessly I was really close. Fr.

Reactions: Zom-kun

Zom-kun

Formerly '1BrotherZombies2'
May 17, 2022
I played the update, it seems to fix the game and remove the softlocking potential, and I dig the art, but either a map or a movement speed upgrade or two after the 'late game' because finding the very last ghosts is just a nightmare, I was not able to do it, I forget how many I got but judging from dialogue and circling aroud the map aimlessly I was really close. Fr.
You can return to the sleeping bag to get the ending and see how many ghosts you got. I recommend just walking from wall to wall of each room before going to the next room to make sure you didn't miss any ghosts / doors.

I am waiting for his/her next game, hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes