VN Ren'Py Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like having a separate save point at almost every path option presented, especially if there's diverging paths, that way I can go back further if I need to. Especially in those games that tend to break saves and you have to go back to a save point an episode or two back. Or if I haven't played something in a while and need to revisit a scene to see what's going on. Or extra saves for the sex scenes...
Having extra page options doesn't really affect anything but my hard drive space, and this dev has had games with more save space, it's a simple convenience that goes a long way for the player.
/shrug
once sancho gets back he will mod this and fix whatever dk has broken.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
What did he broke? Just because someone wants to have 99999 saved files, doesn't mean that we all need it. i never had to even worry about save slots, thats just ridiculous. There is also if i'm not mistaken, a skip button at the bottom of the screen, which you can use to quickly take other paths. People complain about the most ridiculous things and there are enough of other people out there to instantly agree and join the QQ wagon. If you want more save slots, pledge 1$ to the guy and ask him nicely in a message, who knows, that might actually work.

Dec 9, 2020
What did he broke? Just because someone wants to have 99999 saved files, doesn't mean that we all need it. i never had to even worry about save slots, thats just ridiculous. There is also if i'm not mistaken, a skip button at the bottom of the screen, which you can use to quickly take other paths. People complain about the most ridiculous things and there are enough of other people out there to instantly agree and join the QQ wagon. If you want more save slots, pledge 1$ to the guy and ask him nicely in a message, who knows, that might actually work.
Yeah relax dude, you're QQ'ing harder than the rest of us over a simple qol suggestion.

Dunno if he's coming back, he's been missing a while now, hopefully nothing bad happened to him or family.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
Yeah relax dude, you're QQ'ing harder than the rest of us over a simple qol suggestion.
You got me with that comeback. I had no idea this was a feedback page, where you would point stuff out for the developer to improve... Wait, it's not. Again, if you want something done about something, maybe talk to the guy that's actually creating the game, he has a Discord, he has a Patreon page, plenty of ways to ask your questions and maybe even get a result.

Dec 9, 2020
You got me with that comeback. I had no idea this was a feedback page, where you would point stuff out for the developer to improve... Wait, it's not. Again, if you want something done about something, maybe talk to the guy that's actually creating the game, he has a Discord, he has a Patreon page, plenty of ways to ask your questions and maybe even get a result.
Or I can put you on ignore. Bye. :)

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin brat returning home wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot.

Probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, DanielK, would be better off investing in a writer, even if it is just an AI one.

THX for sharing...
Yeah, now if only it could be done with koikatsu models or some other stylized figures so that the girls look cute rather than "realistic" 3DCG walking corpses that make the game feel like a necrophilia simulator.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
Yeah, now if only it could be done with koikatsu models or some other stylized figures so that the girls look cute rather than "realistic" 3DCG walking corpses that make the game feel like a necrophilia simulator.
That is a sick and disgusting thing to say. If I were you I would just delete that shit.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes