RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I'll just wait for the fully translated version. Not sure if this game is completely finished in the original.

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Wasn't this game DRM protected or is it cracked now? Or am I mistaking it for another game from the same author

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
I Cant Use tereport Stone ..It dont have City destination.
If you have not activated other stones, then just after blocking the passage, go outside and take off (even if your character is already flying), after which you can fly wherever you want, when you decide to return to the capital, the symbiote will either unhook itself or you will do it in advance.

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys.. can any one please share the save.. while installing version 3.25 I deleted the older version and with that all my sab=ve has gone. Kindly help.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Is this game actually worth it at all? All i can remember from the first one is that it was a grindy mess of a "game" with English only just above MTL level. I've played a little of this and that's the impression I'm getting here as well..

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I may have to make a modded version of this, after seeing the same "protections" for assets that Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon used.

Reactions: voltairepop

random13245

May 17, 2020
are there any way to get the bondage rope costumes? Pretty sure they are in the game, as they appear during the cutscenes during the capture to Torres

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Those screenshots provided by op are useless. They're just artwork. What I (and lots of others) want is gameplay screenshots.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Those screenshots provided by op are useless. They're just artwork. What I (and lots of others) want is gameplay screenshots.
The gameplay is shittier 2d zelda gameplay. It's just top down action combat. Regardless, I feel like most people care a fair bit more about the art and not the gameplay on this site. As a note RPGmaker games are 99.99% just standard turn based jrpg. Rarely they have soe other gameplay type, such as the zelda type like this or a card game type of system.

I've also never seen anyone else on this site complain about the pictures in the OP not showing gameplay.

Is this game actually worth it at all? All i can remember from the first one is that it was a grindy mess of a "game" with English only just above MTL level. I've played a little of this and that's the impression I'm getting here as well..
Honestly it's better than the first one, but not really worth it. There's still a fair amount of various grinding and very little real guidance on what to do to advance different plot lines (from what I remember, it's been a while and a few versions back since I actually played this.) The english is better than the first game too, but still not great (though again, the later versions might have drifted into MTL territory again.) Also, so much of the "content" is just "here's a different costume that just gives OP stats and has no affect in the game otherwise."

Jul 1, 2018
@ souldead, @ Suit ; I actually prefered the first game. As you can literally remove her clothes, go out naked and then go straight to jail. It's an easy way to skip any grind for lewness.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes