RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

KenJin

Dec 29, 2017
Im not good at english but I will try to explain it.

I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Screenshot_2021-06-25-19-10-40-328_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
I got this error. Game version v3.20

danon

Sep 18, 2017
Game v 3.2 crashes when i try to interact with anything (closes instantly)
yeah, this happens for me too. For me the fix was fiddling with the saves folder. Using an older one/not using one/just copying one save file into it. Some malarkey doing that fixed it (I can't recall exactly what fixed it).

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Hello, i am new at this game. I would try it out but i know nothing about it.
Is it complete? Is it translated? Are there any problems waiting for me?

I dont want to play a uncompleted game. (I dont play Karryns prison as example because its not completed)

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Hello, i am new at this game. I would try it out but i know nothing about it.
Is it complete? Is it translated? Are there any problems waiting for me?

I dont want to play a uncompleted game. (I dont play Karryns prison as example because its not completed)
ur answer is.. no and no, and lastly yes... there is a problem bcause its need something to do with crack file (sometimes ppl forgot to apply that)

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Could anyone post a working ver of 3.11 or 3.20? I am still unsure about how to get it working. Maybe someone could point where the share protection is?

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
Could anyone post a working ver of 3.11 or 3.20? I am still unsure about how to get it working. Maybe someone could point where the share protection is?
Both versions are working. Ver of 3.11 (page 116) or 3.20 (page 120), both of them need to replace the file (before starting the game) along the path www \ js \ plugins with the one attached to each version. When unpacking the file with the game, you need to enter the password game2021 @ wolfzqteam (no spaces)

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
I can't heal I get a type error cannot set property '1' of undefined someone in the last page posted the same error

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
If I pay the $15 do I get all the Patreon Cosmetics or not? Somehow I kinda wanna support the development

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
If I pay the $15 do I get all the Patreon Cosmetics or not? Somehow I kinda wanna support the development
If you pay $16 you get the cosmetics for the months you were paying for only.
If you pay $150 one time you get all previous cosmetics, and if you continue paying $1 per month after that you get any new cosmetics as well.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
If you pay $16 you get the cosmetics for the months you were paying for only.
If you pay $150 one time you get all previous cosmetics, and if you continue paying $1 per month after that you get any new cosmetics as well.
Ouch on the $150 x.X

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
Update Log

1.The Elf line is 90% finished. The Good Ending is finished.
2.Added more BGMs, making it 4 in total, the combat transforming soundtracks have been replaced by the original version.
3.Added an option that allows player to start a new game+ as Jeanne, the precondition of it is changed to finishing 1 round of the game.
4.Fixed player reported bugs.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Took me some time to figure this out, but basically;
- You can't use the prostitution permission in your inventory to activate prostitution until you hit 500 corruption, even when cursed
- You can still serve clients directly if you get cursed first, by simply talking to them in the inn/restaurant - doing so does not give you any corruption (unless skooma)
- You get 2 corruption from repeating the hentai hero zero event, so that's one way to do it without triggering the curse
- The restaurant boy chain starts giving corruption after like half a dozen meals as well
- Once you unlock the hair fan club that grants you another 15 corruption per 10000 gil (or per 10 days)
- Any sex you have while under the influence of skooma also adds an additional corruption, meaning if you get addicted the 12 sex sessions you have in your nightly routine adds corruption as well, plus whatever misc stuff you happen to be doing, like masturbation, black witch, hentai hero zero, etc. Keep in mind this probably won't work after the drug dealer arc is fixed and he sells you to Torres.
- Probably the absolute fastest way to get corruption however appears to be to lose to the night monster and just use the coquetry skill over and over again (doesn't appear to be limited, 3 corruption per use)

Last edited:
Reactions: illusionFan

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
maybe 2 years more for development ( ")>
i hope that is the case because i can smell discontinuation. i doubt that it will continue development beyond the elf quest line. but i do wish that my doubts are wrong because it has so much more to match the quality of the first version and there are a lot of stuff that were teased in the early development (slime quest line, pregnancy kinks and some other stuff).

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes