RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

fudo123

Jan 27, 2020
while do overlord worm quest after i going down to cliff that I can't go to another direction [I can Move but the direction still same], is it just me or it was the game's bug ?

Last edited:

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Hi!

Haven't been on this thread for a while and saw that a new version came out so here is my complete edition:

Included:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
Some bug fixes from other users on this thread.
No account needed to play the game.
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the saves folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
hey can you do a complete edition for the new versıons too?
i don't know how to download and install that cheat mod. or maybe you can show that?

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
hey can you do a complete edition for the new versıons too?
i don't know how to download and install that cheat mod. or maybe you can show that?
Just move the cheat files in www/js/plugins. Should be called Cheat_Menu.css, Cheat_Menu.js.
Get these files from my complete edition. I think there was 1 more file missing that I added from a previous version that the dev removed. Just check what file it is.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I followed the same. But unfortunately it's the same! :((( I don't know what I did wrong.
Well while you backed up the original zq help file then replaced it with the cracked one all you have to do was play the game using that cracked one then after seeing the error close it then replace that cracked one with the original file then you should be good to go also turn off your internet

contra101

Apr 16, 2019
parasite arc if i remember correctly you read arianas journal then sleep then have sex with the worms in the southern area and impregnate yourself with a child also undead transformation is mandatory then the quest is simple in time you become worm queen and can fly out of the area redo the seal and transport out from the area
Thank you very much

decame54

Feb 16, 2021
while do overlord worm quest after i going down to cliff that I can't go to another direction [I can Move but the direction still same], is it just me or it was the game's bug ?
next time dont jump, transform into overlord form and go to jump point and fly down, if you dont have overlord form, play older version and transfer the save later.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Turns out that the dev changed a lot of things under the hood since my last complete edition. I am having trouble getting the game to even run past the main menu (crash). I am a newbie Linux user (1.5year) and it will take quite a lot of fiddling with it. Might have to even spin up a Windows vm. and i will be away from my PC for 3 days, so expect more delay. Sorry for the inconvenience................
P.S My complete edition of 3.0 runs flawlessly on Linux.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes